Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel BRUTAL manletpill/ethnicpill

• Thread starter Deleted member 16423
  • Start date
Deleted member 16423

Deleted member 16423

Self-banned
-

this is what it's like being an ethnic manlet competing against chad-lites

When will normie males stop degrading themselves with this shit?

Only women seem to can afford this kind of behavior.

My daily ropefuel is here.

just fucking lol @ the currycel

This is the biggest suifuel I've seen on here yet

not watching that normie shit not giving them 1 view count :feelzez: :feelslala::dab::dab:

This is why I wish the ebola virus was airborne

maxresdefault.jpg

That picture alone is pure ragefuel and suicidefuel it perfectly sums up how dating is, there is a line of men waiting for every woman even a girl like her who isn´t anything special that is the injustice we are faced with being born male.

I can´t even imagine how amazing it must feel to have dozens of people from the opposite sex waiting in line for me ready to give me validation, love and affection and to be able to receive all that just by opening a phone, girls truly live life on turtorial mode just by having a hole between your legs you will by default get validation, love and affection.

That picture alone is pure ragefuel and suicidefuel it perfectly sums up how dating is, there is a line of men waiting for every woman even a girl like her who isn´t anything special that is the injustice we are faced with being born male.

I can´t even imagine how amazing it must feel to have dozens of people from the opposite sex waiting in line for me ready to give me validation, love and affection and to be able to receive all that just by opening a phone, girls truly live life on turtorial mode just by having a hole between your legs you will by default get validation, love and affection.
lol yeah that's precisely what it looks like now, once you're over the age of 18-19 or so.

"any luck with the girlies, son? are my nephews coming along?"

not watching that normie shit not giving them 1 view count :feelzez: :feelslala::dab::dab:
same. The results are pretty predictable as well so there is literally no point in watching. The tall handsome Chads will get liked and the short ugly incels will be disliked this is common sense.