Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

brutal manga oneitis

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
AJQWtBOMxsUPf_WJZ173UdIg18ZVE6o30r-Qpx1rQbGtiD53fR2-YLJ6AankovpMS7sZTCtFZwJZ4t6d0F9zEqbH9yQ-XoKn3rkYAHqCpl_JMHBUhYA=w700

from akame ga kill zero chapter 28

@lifesucksandyoudie @Animecel2D @proudweeb @TheProphetMuscle @SubhumanGamer @PersonalityChad @AnimeAbdul @animucel @Liu KANG @Left4DeadDarkie @Ron.Belgrade @ItsovERfucks

@lifesucksandyoudie @Animecel2D @proudweeb @TheProphetMuscle @SubhumanGamer @PersonalityChad @AnimeAbdul @animucel @Liu KANG @Left4DeadDarkie @Ron.Belgrade @ItsovERfucks
ic

I would fuck almost every woman from Akame ga kill series

I would fuck almost every woman from Akame ga kill series
I'd fuck Akame, Sheele, Chelsea, Esdeath, Seryu and Kurome tbh.
shame Daniel here never got to fuck anyone, he dies in this series.

The mangaka made a femdom series after this

Brutal
The mangaka made a femdom series after this
Its just me or there are more feminists bullshit on anime recently? Every anime nowadays see to have a strong foid.

shame Daniel here never got to fuck anyone, he dies in this series.
Brutal. Over for Danielcels
Its just me or there are more feminists bullshit on anime recently? Every anime nowadays see to have a strong foid.
They're probably trying to appeal to a "global audience" now that anime is mainstream worldwide, especially in the West. Although to be fair "strong women" in anime were basically always a thing.