Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal Mallpill and why I'll never get over it..

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★

Imagine being back in the early 2000's, you've just been given some freedom to go out with your "friends" and go to the local mall and spend hours and hours looking around the stores, the vidya shops, those shops that sold weird shit etc or even just going to the food court. Enjoying a time pre-social media before the kikes managed to shove everything in your face 24/7 via your shitty iphone.

I never went on a goofy date with a teen girl, I never got to go watch a movie and hold hands and be shy with each other, I never got to do anything like that. All I did was sit inside on the long summer days slowly rotting away with my window blinds closed playing WoW or counterstrike or trying to fit in on forums etc. I never had anyone to invite me out, I was alone... and I'll never be able to change that.

The 2000's mallpill is the hardest blackpill the accept, there was literally a whole culture around malls, normie celebrities would visit malls to see fans, sign cd's and shit and people would just hang out there with their friends.

The only time I went to a mall was with my mum to get me out of the house after spending weeks during the summer holidays barely leaving my room and not showering.

JFL it's sucidefuel.

I wish I was a teen back in the 2000's

Cope, I'm an oldcel, was in my teens around that time and we still had "social media" in the form of instant messengers, IRC, photo blogs, and stuff like Orkut
Yes, hypergamy wasn't as rampant back then and normies were slightly less shallow, but the blackpill was as real back in the day as it is now

sorry to break it to you but you probably still be a virgin then

I don't understand malls tbh.
But then again, I haven't left the house since march, so what do I know?
I'm not even able to relate to humans anymore.
It's over for me.

Cope, I'm an oldcel, was in my teens around that time and we still had "social media" in the form of instant messengers, IRC, photo blogs, and stuff like Orkut
Yes, hypergamy wasn't as rampant back then and normies were slightly less shallow, but the blackpill was as real back in the day as it is now
sorry to break it to you but you probably still be a virgin then
I used to go to the mall all the time with my friends in high school but still got 0 pussy and am a KV. Similar to the driverlicensepill or the sleepoverpill. the mallpill will not help you ascend.

I wish I was a teen back in the 2000's
I was around 11-12, the age where you're supposed to get a little bit of freedom.
I used to go to the mall all the time with my friends in high school but still got 0 pussy and am a KV. Similar to the driverlicensepill or the sleepoverpill. the mallpill will not help you ascend.
JFL Chad.

I prefer 80's/90's mall culture. It was the last time I actually saw malls advertised on TV like they were attractions in and of themelves.

>niggers doing the nigger dance in the active ware store

guess the past was still pozzed.