Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Low IQpill

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
Screenshot 2022 01 27 10749 AM

atleast my spacial iq is barely ok, I would kill to be average iq.

@nicokush420 also has similar iq

It never even began. :fuk:

My iq is 132 but it makes no difference to my career and sex life, as I’m a wagecuck with average job and a sexless incel

My iq is 132 but it makes no difference to my career and sex life, as I’m a wagecuck with average job and a sexless incel
132 IQ wtf? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Mogs me to death, do my homework please.

Addition Worksheets for Grade 1 | Activity Shelter

where did you get your iq test?

Don’t put much stock in it dude, these aren’t real iq tests:)

Don’t put much stock in it dude, these aren’t real iq tests:)
I wish I could cope with that, but the psychologists at my school say otherwise. I went through 3 hours of testing to conclude that I have several neurological disorders.

I wish I could cope with that, but the psychologists at my school say otherwise. I went through 3 hours of testing to conclude that I have several neurological disorders.
Ah shit dude I’m sorry. How do your parents cope :shock:

Ah shit dude I’m sorry. How do your parents cope :shock:
My Dad got into an argument with my mom, asking her why she didn't screen for these problems during her pregnancy. And why his son is fucked up in the head.

Does your mom still love you at least:feelsbadman: bro…