Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal Looksmatch Blackpill Experience

• Thread starter Deleted member 23586
  • Start date
Deleted member 23586

Deleted member 23586

occultmaxxed robotcel
-
I met a low SMV / Looksmatched local girl through an online hobby group and we got talking extensively, very aligned niche interests and so on.

She was the first girl I ever got to meet up with me. I[UWSL]t went sort of awkward but I thought it was okay and kinda fun, had fun talks, but then after she stopped talking to me like before, in a way that was what I thought was at least semi-flirty l, and it went to nothing remotely close to it right after. [/UWSL]

The brutal part: at some point before I blocked her she - completely unprovoked from my side - started talking about her tinder experience and showed me the guys she matches with regularly and its literally 7-9/10 Chads. I blocked her shortly after.

Yes, the 3-4/10 socially crippled mentally ill overweight girl from your nerdy hobby interest matches with pure chad. It's not like I didn't know about the blackpill and women dating up before this, but seeing it play out in front of my own eyes has been a whole other level of brutal.

The brutal part: at some point before I blocked her she - completely unprovoked from my side - started talking about her tinder experience and showed me the guys she matches with regularly and its literally 7-9/10 Chads. I blocked her shortly after.
:dafuckfeels:
Over for your point @Ellsworth.
5. No even the ugliest 1% of women can get chad.

She probably looked at you in pity after noticing you had interest in her or out of kindness or spite she showed you those messages.

i met a girl that literally looked exactly like me but as a girl. even same height and also wore glasses.
i looked at her insta and shes a ho hanging out with tyrones :lasereyes:

i met a girl that literally looked exactly like me but as a girl. even same height and also wore glasses.
i looked at her insta and shes a ho hanging out with tyrones :lasereyes:
I used to cope with looksmatch and personality match but when I found it to the truth it hurt me

I blocked her she
I once blocked an uni colleague of mine which i falsely thought showed some interest in me. But before that i started ignoring her massively.