Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal level ovER for manlets

L Lawliet

L Lawliet

Faith,Justice,Hope
★★★
O5BEjbK
K0bS347

hah I got loads of these from Tinder

:):lul: look at her age / this is a literal mom making demands on height lmfao

her bio is cancer, 10 miles away, 47 irl, gigaJFL to whoever would approach that hag
Whatthethecockroachesinthatcomputeraaahhhhhh 066827a1a8b2ff8f955ea02a574729fb

It's funny because she can do that. She can get an average white guy or some gl ethnic.

Height doesn't matter unless you're a literal midget. I can guarantee if the guy was an 8+ she wouldn't care about his height.

Being a manlet is fucking hell.

A girl in my college class was adamant she was 5'9'' and she was about 4 inches shorter than me. Im 5'8''

fuck me, why is this a thing

> 47 y/o fossil
> ugly af
> fat

At least beautiful mares aren't so picky and they totally heightmog me.

Fat women have officially ruined the word curvy, just say you're fat.

> 47 y/o fossil
> ugly af
> fat

At least beautiful mares aren't so picky and they totally heightmog me.
Yo hook me up with some unicorns to fuck I've realized that it's over with me and women

>curvy

jjAJjAJjajJAJAJjAJAJjjAJjAJajaJJajjAjajAjAJJA i will give her a taste of my shoe if this abomination doesn't close her mouth

This is so fucking true! If any of you use Tinder or similar "dating" apps then you will see this ALL THE TIME! I have seen it so many times and it makes me filled with rage and hatred every damn time! You can´t do anything about your height but say something about a girl´s weight and they will lose their minds. And look at these two in the pictures they´re fucking cum dumpsters! Fuck I hate them...

This is so fucking true! If any of you use Tinder or similar "dating" apps then you will see this ALL THE TIME! I have seen it so many times and it makes me filled with rage and hatred every damn time! You can´t do anything about your height but say something about a girl´s weight and they will lose their minds. And look at these two in the pictures they´re fucking cum dumpsters! Fuck I hate them...
yup, look at that slut showing her tits

the kind of bitch that would let Chad fuck her in about 20 seconds flat

yup, look at that slut showing her tits

the kind of bitch that would let Chad fuck her in about 20 seconds flat
You know it. And a slut like her would call us creeps for looking at her tits or complementing the tits on the picture but if you´re good looking it´s all good. I fucking hate their Hypocrisy!