Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal leanpill for food copers

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
Screenshot tdeecalculatornet 20190924 00 09 54
Screenshot tdeecalculatornet 20190924 12 59 21

The difference is less than a slice of bread.

I don't get it, son, what do you mean.

I don't get it, son, what do you mean.
Look at their weights, body fat percentages, and estimated daily energy expenditures. This is the secret behind Chad's ability to eat pizza and stay ripped.

Look at their weights, body fat percentages, and estimated daily energy expenditures. This is the secret behind Chad's ability to eat pizza and stay ripped.
I guess, but how did the two even end up in this situation. The fat guy obviously ate too much and now needs to go on a diet.

In reality the fat guy will also not stay anywhere near his maintenance calories, his expanded stomach and accumulated fat will be screaming at him for food, so he'll keep going over the limit unlike chad, and eat like a retard, his hunger and satiety threshold is completely fucked and has been for a long time.

Maybe I'm too low iq to read these charts but I don't get much else out of them.

I guess, but how did the two even end up in this situation. The fat guy obviously ate too much and now needs to go on a diet.

In reality the fat guy will also not stay anywhere near his maintenance calories, his expanded stomach and accumulated fat will be screaming at him for food, so he'll keep going over the limit unlike chad, and eat like a retard, his hunger and satiety threshold is completely fucked and has been for a long time.

Maybe I'm too low iq to read these charts but I don't get much else out of them.
Yeah, and Chad isn't even sedentary, he's out slaying and playing sports, so he'll probably eat the same amount of food as the fat guy, then the fat guy will see Chad doing just that and consider suicide.

I still don't get where Chad's ability to eat pizza comes from.

Just water fast

I need at least 10.000 calories a day because of the hard training regime.

You are right
Eating just a bit more will cause you to become obese.

We subhumams always lose...
Eh, im not that subhuman at this tho, lifefuel. I think i have a high speed metabolism

I can't stop eating. I'm going to go get some McDonalds right now. :feelscry:
Get me a quarter pounder w/cheese, a 10 piece nuggets with buffalo sauce, 2 mcchickens, 2 mcdoubles, a vanilla shake, and a large coke while you're out. I'll pay you back later.

I used to be lean gymcel until I realized it's pointless. Now I'm lightly bloat maxxxing by eating alot but also working out

im lean already tbhngl

Suifuel for fatcels like me