Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Brutal Kindergartenpill

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
Today when I was at outside with my incel friends we saw 6 year old foids recording a tiktok video with their mobile phones. I was disgusted. How cucked parents raised that kindergartens ? Cucked parents started to raise a future whore. It's literally disgusting and its over. What a clownworld.

Screenshot 20211018 211336 Instagram

And these Woman are Worshiped regardless. Indeed Clown World

6 year old foids recording a tiktok video with their mobile phones
these chinese pedophiles need to be stopped

these chinese pedophiles need to be ststopped
These people are raging for pedos but raising their children like a whore. I want to burn them alive. (In kingdom come deliverance)

Today when I was at outside with my incel friends we saw 6 year old foids recording a tiktok video with their mobile phones. I was disgusted. How cucked parents raised that kindergartens ? Cucked parents started to raise a future whore. It's literally disgusting and its over. What a clownworld.

View attachment 621690
millennial parents and gen z parents have absolutely fucked the next gen :feelsbadman:

Maybe LEA will seize those parent's phones when big tech snoops the fact they now contain CP.

What is a tick tock?