Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal just be ethnic pill

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

Guitar player cel. Biggest trucel on .is
★★★★★
Brutal slavpill
in the 80s yugoslavia, there were many egyptian and algerian workers in my city, some foids (multiple) here had sex with them and i know of atleast 5 mutt people here that emerged from those ONS . THEY JUST HAD TO EXIST AS A ETHNIC IN A WHITE COUNRY AND HAD KIDS

BAN ALL EHTNICS

I WISH I HAD DARKER SKIN :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

More like Just be Arab. Doesn't work for curries

I WISH I HAD DARKER SKIN :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
what is ur current tone?

like thus?
skysports-hakim-ziyech-ajax_4929101.jpg

More like Just be Arab. Doesn't work for curries
cope, just geomaxx TO RUSSIA ALL YOU ARE FAKECELS FUCK YOU ALL IM THE ONLY TRCEL HERE ALL YOU EHTNICS ARE VOLCEL FAKECELS

Curries slay in SLAVIA. If you go yo Russia for example, you will be surrounded by horny blonde stacies
Bullshit :feelsseriously::feelskek:

@slavcel11 @supersoldier look at this :lul::lul:

And I’m fed up with white supremacy

Curries slay in SLAVIA. If you go yo Russia for example, you will be surrounded by horny blonde stacies
jbw is the law.ugliest white slay everywhere,while most handsome of curries struggle very hard.
what you said only applies to ethnics like nigs and arabs who are low inhibs.ugly ogre manlet weak frame like us curries dont have a chance

jbw is the law.ugliest white slay everywhere,while most handsome of curries struggle very hard.
what you said only applies to ethnics like nigs and arabs who are low inhibs.ugly ogre manlet weak frame like us curries dont have a chance
cope

Unironically I have seen so many white arab women and white european women praise my dad and my brother for their tan skin. Wish I wasn't a pigskin

Unironically I have seen so many white arab women and white european women praise my dad and my brother for their tan skin. Wish I wasn't a pigskin
Europe didnt alkways had appreciation for dark skin and tan skin.Modern Europeans are neoliberal zog inodctrinated to like shitskin and darkskin

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back