Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel BRUTAL JBW IN MENA

thetallincel

thetallincel

Greycel
yesterday i went out with my brother to buy some clothes we spent 2 hours outside when i realized somthing. sandniggers are becoming jbw maxxers literally i saw like 50-60 men with colourful eyes like light green and blue eyes with colourful hair also(blonde,dirty blonde,light brown) with light tan skin.this is brutal man i look like your typical snadnigger while these guys having all these white fetures how i supposed to compete with them when i'm ugly shit skin with dark eyes and hair.i can't cope with this shit anymore. men with colourful hair and eyes are like 8%-13%in my country they are not as rare as you think(in a sandnigger country) . there is ethnics between ethnics this is beyond brutal .

Last edited:
yesterday i went out with my brother to buy some clothes we spent 2 hours outside when i realized somthing. sandniggers are becoming jbw maxxers literally i saw like 50-60 men with colourful eyes like light green and blue eyes with colourful hair also(blonde,dirty blonde,light brown) with light tan skin.this brutal man i colourful look like your typical snadnigger while these guys having all these white fetures how i supposed to compete with them when i'm ugly shit skin with dark eyes and hair.i can't cope with this shit anymore. men with colourful hair and eyes are like 8%-13%in my country they are not as rare as you think(in a sandnigger country) . there is ethnics between ethnics this is beyond brutal .
I'm sorry for you.

JBW is law. Over for shitskins WORLDWIDE.
Girl Smile GIF

Last edited:
Those are probably Kurds. I don’t think that many Iraqi arabs have light features.

but ya white fetures are more common in kurds then arab
Kurds, Armenian, and other kavkaz have no nigger admixture unlike the rest of the middle east

Average chechen dudes mog entire middle east

Know a Palestinian person with green eyes and dirty brown/red hair. Lots of diversity among you guys

Know a Palestinian person with green eyes and dirty brown/red hair. Lots of diversity among you guys
I constantly see arabs in ottawa with colored eyes/hair. Super common. I myself have a reddish beard but that barely counts

Screenshot 20241003 015428 TikTok
Screenshot 20241001 145328 TikTok
GW8sVe3WoAAPhbS
Screenshot 20240925 231811 TikTok

Kurds, Armenian, and other kavkaz have no nigger admixture unlike the rest of the middle east
JFL most arabs don't have black DNA. Stop smoking crack
no i'm in baghdad there is no kurds here and every jbwfag i saw was speaking arabic i heard them in stores
There can't possibly be that many iraqis in Baghdad with colored eyes snd light hair. Maybe they're American rapebabies?

Then again, I'm also iraqi and some of my family have brown/blonde hair and green/blue eyes.

Anyways, Baghdad is the capital. There is obviously going to be tons of kurds there naturally

No arab gf for your whitecel genes

yesterday i went out with my brother to buy some clothes we spent 2 hours outside when i realized somthing. sandniggers are becoming jbw maxxers literally i saw like 50-60 men with colourful eyes like light green and blue eyes with colourful hair also(blonde,dirty blonde,light brown) with light tan skin.this is brutal man i look like your typical snadnigger while these guys having all these white fetures how i supposed to compete with them when i'm ugly shit skin with dark eyes and hair.i can't cope with this shit anymore. men with colourful hair and eyes are like 8%-13%in my country they are not as rare as you think(in a sandnigger country) . there is ethnics between ethnics this is beyond brutal .
Can you post examples of how they look like?

I have black hair with poop brown eyes because im a spic

No, he is just saying that there are lots of arabs with white features who mog the more ethnic looking ones.
yes that is exactly what i mean. they are the minorty but not that rare . i see them in college and they make my smv shatter

I constantly see arabs in ottawa with colored eyes/hair. Super common. I myself have a reddish beard but that barely counts

View attachment 1284428View attachment 1284429View attachment 1284430View attachment 1284431

JFL most arabs don't have black DNA. Stop smoking crack

There can't possibly be that many iraqis in Baghdad with colored eyes snd light hair. Maybe they're American rapebabies?

Then again, I'm also iraqi and some of my family have brown/blonde hair and green/blue eyes.

Anyways, Baghdad is the capital. There is obviously going to be tons of kurds there naturally
brother i was in the most crowded area in baghdad maybe some of them were kurds but alot of them were arabs the point is i don't care who they are they make it harder for me . if i had these fetures even with my ugly face and shit frame i wouldn't be here i would have a gf in the first year of college .

Average chechen dudes mog entire middle east
الارمن يشبهون الايرانيين و جهرهم تختلف عن بقية القوقازيين

brother i was in the most crowded area in baghdad maybe some of them were kurds but alot of them were arabs the point is i don't care who they are they make it harder for me . if i had these fetures even with my ugly face and shit frame i wouldn't be here i would have a gf in the first year of college .
I look white but I don't have blue or green eyes. I tried to arrange marry with an iraqi girl but she still rejected me and it was because she didn't want to leave iraq