Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Brutal JB Blackpill, Straight From an Oldcel's Mouth

• Thread starter Deleted member 30146
  • Start date
Deleted member 30146

Deleted member 30146

beyond over
-
I've seen too many examples repeating to not come to a conclusion, JBs are after alpha males/thug maxxers.

2 girls I've known in HS: both were dating guys 2-3 years older than them, one of them was the biggest alpha/thug in the whole school, she lost her virginity with him at 14-15, the second one dated even a bigger thug from a different school.
my aunt - first bf threatened to bash her teeth in for even daring to look at another men (she wasn't even looking from what she told me)
my neighbor - first bf at 13, 4-5 years older than her, drug dealer alpha thug (she didn't know he's a drug dealer, she was not a drug user)

All of these 4 foid looked at least 8-9s, on the other hand guys were average at best, but one thing in common is that they were the biggest alpha males and thugs. All 4 were highest of the social totem pole, feared by others and respected.

I'm not talking about "PUA" bullshit "alpha" you can't learn or fake being alpha/thug, you're ether one or you're not.

Thugmaxxing after HS is useless, unless you're in a ghetto or making bank as a criminal.

P.S. if you ever manage to ascend by some miracle and have a son, make sure to sign him for boxing/mma as soon as he's 5-6, make him ruthless.

Last edited:
P.S. if you ever manage to ascend by some miracle, and have a son, make sure to sign him for boxing/mma as soon as he's 5-6, make him ruthless.
If anyone who has a kid and is aware of blackpill exists I hope they've done everything to max him out as much as possible.

dirt is dirty

What is the point of this thread because if you imply thugmaxxing got them the gf then let's see them try it with a fucking ugly ass face and body and see if the theory holds.

What is the point of this thread because if you imply thugmaxxing got them the gf then let's see them try it with a fucking ugly ass face and body and see if the theory holds.
There’s plenty of ugly ass thugs

what like Jeremy Meeks? The ugly ones die virgins bleeding out on the floor or have to pay for it like everyone else
This is incel autism and never questioning anything about the blackpill, and just following it word for word. There are ugly thugs that get laid all the time. Jeremy Meeks beating up a child isn’t even close to what you have to do as a thugs so he’s not even a thug thug, just a criminal.

thanks for the obvious reminder

Women aged 11 - 24 ish are HEAVILY into Chads, prettyboys, and thugmaxxers who easily impress them with drugs, money, a place to stay, rides to places with a car, and of course, sex. They seem "cool" to their own friends their age for having access to all that shit, even though a good amount of the time it is HUGELY illegal (in the US at least)

Once women get older, they care less about all the other stuff, it's not new and exciting anymore, then they only care for either looks, or being able to beta provide for them (while they cheat on you or only give you starfish sex, if you're LUCKY)

I've seen too many examples repeating to not come to a conclusion, JBs are after alpha males/thug maxxers.

2 girls I've known in HS: both were dating guys 2-3 years older than them, one of them was the biggest alpha/thug in the whole school, she lost her virginity with him at 14-15, the second one dated even a bigger thug from a different school.
my aunt - first bf threatened to bash her teeth in for even daring to look at another men (she wasn't even looking from what she told me)
my neighbor - first bf at 13, 4-5 years older than her, drug dealer alpha thug (she didn't know he's a drug dealer, she was not a drug user)

All of these 4 foid looked at least 8-9s, on the other hand guys were average at best, but one thing in common is that they were the biggest alpha males and thugs. All 4 were highest of the social totem pole, feared by others and respected.

I'm not talking about "PUA" bullshit "alpha" you can't learn or fake being alpha/thug, you're ether one or you're not.

Thugmaxxing after HS is useless, unless you're in a ghetto or making bank as a criminal.

P.S. if you ever manage to ascend by some miracle and have a son, make sure to sign him for boxing/mma as soon as he's 5-6, make him ruthless.
Agreed with the ruthless part. It’s bully or be bullied.

Same, all the JBs I've known in my entire existence went only after criminal thugmaxxed bumps.
Only rich guy got the exception.
Since day 1 puberty toilets show us their true nature. And does not change with time basically.

Women aged 11 - 24 ish are HEAVILY into Chads, prettyboys, and thugmaxxers who easily impress them with drugs, money, a place to stay, rides to places with a car, and of course, sex. They seem "cool" to their own friends their age for having access to all that shit, even though a good amount of the time it is HUGELY illegal (in the US at least)

Once women get older, they care less about all the other stuff, it's not new and exciting anymore, then they only care for either looks, or being able to beta provide for them (while they cheat on you or only give you starfish sex, if you're LUCKY)
Women choose violent men. They give away their youth to thugs, then spend the rest of their lives shoving feminism down the throats of men who wouldn't hurt a fly.

It's the same with all ages for foids. Be manly, they get picky at around 18 to 26 and later they just want an alpha still but he doesn't have to be 8/10 anymore. Same with jbs. It's over for frmalets 105 lbs guys like myself.

Women choose violent men. They give away their youth to thugs, then spend the rest of their lives shoving feminism down the throats of men who wouldn't hurt a fly.