Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal IQ Pill

Pillow City Rev

Pillow City Rev

"Ultravisionary Blackpilism" PARODY ACCOUNT
★★★★★
Science has Proven Conclusively, 30 years ago, that the Races are Not the Same as the NPC Fanatics claim, and can Never be 'Equal'.
Scientific proof of this would be the Kansas City Educational Experiment of the mid-1980s. Here a federal Judge Ordered the KCSD to raise the GPA of its black students.

Years and $Billions later, after New buildings, new books, an Olympic sized swimming pool and even trips to Europe, for cultural enlightenment, there was no increase in black GPA. This was a nice CBS:60 Minutes program and all the results are a matter of Public record.

This was Humanities second most expensive and accurate scientific experiment, second only to the CERN of Europe, cost $many BILLIONS, took years to do and was inspected by third party inspectors to guarantee accuracy.

The mainstream won't ever acknowledge this since it goes against liberalism. Even though Africa and other third world places proves the IQpill

mayn wheres my negro college fund?!

IQ and race pill will never be touched by society

only blackpill realism can solve the problem of morals against facts
thats why i said it would change the world forever if it becames mainstream, bc it haves a very penetrative aspect (bc it works it people frustrations) and it haves a enormous effect

only blackpill realism can solve the problem of morals against facts
thats why i said it would change the world forever if it becames mainstream, bc it haves a very penetrative aspect (bc it works it people frustrations) and it haves a enormous effect

There’s no problem of morals against facts

Pretending races are equal is not “moral” it’s a lie and a deadly lie. If anything, this is immoral

There’s no problem of morals against facts

Pretending races are equal is not “moral” it’s a lie and a deadly lie. If anything, this is immoral
its on the moral of liberalism, you cant accept people aren't equal

Science has Proven Conclusively, 30 years ago, that the Races are Not the Same as the NPC Fanatics claim, and can Never be 'Equal'.
Scientific proof of this would be the Kansas City Educational Experiment of the mid-1980s. Here a federal Judge Ordered the KCSD to raise the GPA of its black students.

Years and $Billions later, after New buildings, new books, an Olympic sized swimming pool and even trips to Europe, for cultural enlightenment, there was no increase in black GPA. This was a nice CBS:60 Minutes program and all the results are a matter of Public record.

This was Humanities second most expensive and accurate scientific experiment, second only to the CERN of Europe, cost $many BILLIONS, took years to do and was inspected by third party inspectors to guarantee accuracy.

well if you consider most blacks are poor, grow up in retarded households with no father probably and a lazy mother, most of them take their poverty as a badge of honor and promote thug culture and being a criminal - they end up behaving in r-selected ways. same as the ones in africa they just grow up to be hunters and cattle farmers or some shit. Zero intellectual preference across decades.

it's only when you get an already wealthy and intelligent black (rare) and have them raise a kid in an absolutely k-selected environment you get individuals like thomas sowell or in this case me. Raise a non american black child like a white child with both of them having decades of k-selection behind their birth and they compete at the same level.

but because of how goofy the fucking situation for blacks is, and how their own people embrace being fucking poor and stupid, after multiple generations of r-selection. They are doomed. it's a crab in a bucket race. They are constantly trying to drag each other down to the lowest level. They will never have k-selected genes at this rate.

Last edited:
Purely socioeconomic factors

well if you consider most blacks are poor, grow up in retarded households with no father probably and a lazy mother, most of them take their poverty as a badge of honor and promote thug culture and being a criminal - they end up behaving in r-selected ways. same as the ones in africa they just grow up to be hunters and cattle farmers or some shit. Zero intellectual preference across decades.

it's only when you get an already wealthy and intelligent black (rare) and raise them in an absolutely k-selected environment you get individuals like thomas sowell or in this case me. Raise a non american black child like a white child with both of them having decades of k-selection behind their birth and they compete at the same level.

but because of how goofy the fucking situation for blacks is, and how their own people embrace being fucking poor and stupid. They are doomed. it's a crab in a bucket race. They are constantly trying to drag each other down to the lowest level. They will never have k-selected genes at this rate.
Yeah! It's similar most men never reaching their potential in this feminist hellhole. It's not just blacks, any ethnic brought up in a JBW country fares way better on average.

it's only when you get an already wealthy and intelligent black (rare) and raise them in an absolutely k-selected environment you get individuals like thomas sowell or in this case me. Raise a non american black child like a white child with both of them having decades of k-selection behind their birth and they compete at the same level.

but because of how goofy the fucking situation for blacks is, and how their own people embrace being fucking poor and stupid, after multiple generations of r-selection. They are doomed. it's a crab in a bucket race. They are constantly trying to drag each other down to the lowest level. They will never have k-selected genes at this rate.
y blacks are kinda mkultred to act like animals, merchants are always putting whorehouses and alcohol stores in they streets
If I'm not mistaken, CIA programs that introduced drugs into black neighborhoods are factual

it's only when you get an already wealthy and intelligent black (rare) and have them raise a kid in an absolutely k-selected environment you get individuals like thomas sowell or in this case me. Raise a non american black child like a white child with both of them having decades of k-selection behind their birth and they compete at the same level.

for some context, I mean k-selection as investing into the wellbeing of the child, having fewer but more high quality chidlren, etc. r-selection is very low investment, reproducing like a cockroach, throwing the kid an ipad and disappearing. shit like that.

k-selection and r-selection is why we don't even think twice about squashing a bug or insect because their life has basically no value. cockroaches reproduce like crazy and there's 0% value or investment or quality in the offspring. But when you see a murder you feel a little upset because there's years of investment and time sunk by others that's being lost.

You could say society is becoming way way more r-selected, there's so many single parent households, ipad kids, normies and foids are reproducing like fucking cockroaches, there's zero investment, and then the only k-selected kids are in the elite, the jewish families, high iq families that have like one kid and sink millions of dollars into them from birth and basically fasttrack them into becoming elite politicians and so forth. It's very rare for any race other than blacks to be born in a k-selected manner. most of them aren't even wealthy enough to try that shit.

Last edited:
Soyciety will never accept it

for some context, I mean k-selection as investing into the wellbeing of the child, having fewer but more high quality chidlren, etc. K-selection is very low investment, reproducing like a cockroach, throwing the kid an ipad and disappearing. shit like that.

k-selection and r-selection is why we don't even think twice about squashing a bug or insect because their life has basically no value. cockroaches reproduce like crazy and there's 0% value in the offspring. But when you see a murder you feel a little upset because there's years of investment and time sunk by others that's being lost.

You could say society is becoming way way more r-selected, there's so many single parent households, ipad kids, normies and foids are reproducing like fucking cockroaches, there's zero investment, and then the only k-selected kids are in the elite, the jewish families, high iq families that have like one kid and sink millions of dollars into them from birth and basically fasttrack them into becoming elite politicians and so forth. It's very rare for any race other than blacks to be born in a k-selected manner. most of them aren't even wealthy enough to try that shit.

View attachment 1199464
I would say the population is in a decline instead. Only Africans are still breeding like cockroaches

y blacks are kinda mkultred to act like animals, merchants are always putting whorehouses and alcohol stores in they streets
If I'm not mistaken, CIA programs that introduced drugs into black neighborhoods are factual
It's just how things turned out.

If you take jews vs blacks, blacks really only entered the first world as slaves, most of the intelligent ones probably didn't last that long. and then from there you have multiple generations of idiots and poor blacks reproducing and then creating this culture of embracing how poor they are and rapping and stealing etc. etc.

whereas for jews, the first thing they did in modern society was set up banking systems (whichever jew came up with that had to be a genius) and keep money within their families, even if they got kicked out of countries for this they just went somewhere else and did the same thing. Now most of the surviving jews in america are very very wealthy and elite.

you'll have outliers, like a jewish kid that wants to behave like a rapper and trade the suburbs for the hood, marry some low quality foid and create some bastard baby, completely wrecking his lineage. Seen that happen moreso lately especially with the middle class, a lot of these kids are so low quality and their parents truly did not invest in them at all. it's only the elite that are creating quality kids at this rate.
Then you have a slightly more intelligent african child who decides to deviate from the trajectory of his ethnicity, get wealthy, raise his kid to do better, repeat the process, etc. That's how my family existed. Without doxxing myself my lineage in africa comes from a political family that was better off than most africans. My grandpa and my dad were very intelligent, they honestly would've been incels if they grew up in america in 2024. They created me, an african born immigrant to america, 129 mensa IQ, probably an outlier when it comes to blacks. Still got fucked genetically in the looks department and being a non-neurotypical or having low inhibition like most blacks doesn't help. I wouldn't trade my life for a regular black kids life at all though, zero fucking empathy for the black community here. Their lineage sucks and their children suck, thugmaxxers and tyrones are fucking stupid niggers. I hate the way they are. failed ethnicity.

Last edited:
It's just how things turned out.

If you take jews vs blacks, blacks really only entered the first world as slaves, most of the intelligent ones probably didn't last that long. and then from there you have multiple generations of idiots and poor blacks reproducing and then creating this culture of embracing how poor they are and rapping and stealing etc. etc.

whereas for jews, the first thing they did in modern society was set up banking systems (whichever jew came up with that had to be a genius) and keep money within their families, even if they got kicked out of countries for this they just went somewhere else and did the same thing. Now most of the surviving jews in america are very very wealthy and elite.

you'll have outliers, like a jewish kid that wants to behave like a rapper and trade the suburbs for the hood, marry some low quality foid and create some bastard baby, completely wrecking his lineage. seen that happen once, or you'll have a slightly more intelligent african child who decides to deviate from the trajectory of his ethnicity, get wealthy, raise his kid to do better, repeat the process, etc. That's how my family existed. Without doxxing myself my lineage in africa comes from a political family that was better off than most africans. My grandpa and my dad were very intelligent, they honestly would've been incels if they grew up in america in 2024. They created me, an african born immigrant to america, 129 mensa IQ, probably an outlier when it comes to blacks. Still got fucked genetically in the looks department and being a non-neurotypical or having low inhibition like most blacks doesn't help. I wouldn't trade my life for a regular black kids life at all though, zero fucking empathy for the black community here. Their lineage sucks and their children suck, thugmaxxers and tyrones are fucking stupid niggers. I hate the way they are. failed ethnicity.
but look to black communities in the 1940-1950s they were pretty normal and functional

It takes a patriarchy to support k-selected people and the matriarchal society we are becoming is not helping matters.
As for equal IQ, I think it elite whites trying to tell lower ranked whites that they are no different than those from third-world countries.

but look to black communities in the 1940-1950s they were pretty normal and functional
yeah I guess blacks were on a trajectory towards improvement, but right after the 1950s liberals decided to wake up, every quality trait was undermined, sex education classes undid any efforts families made to raise their kids to be chaste and not have premarital sex, birth control pills and abortion came, the black community was still very poor and this probably played a part in them continuing to behave in retarded ways instead of behaving like jewish or white communities

It takes a patriarchy to support k-selected people and the matriarchal society we are becoming is not helping matters.
As for equal IQ, I think it elite whites trying to tell lower ranked whites that they are no different than those from third-world countries.
this, you hand society to women and they don't invest in their kids, they fuck chads and leave the babies at daycares to go out and fuck more chads. Their children are the most emotional pieces of shit, it's insane.

Men should've never given up control. Children need investment and curation in order to improve on the genetics and situation their parents gave them.