Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Brutal introduction to the blackpill at age 16

• Thread starter TheLegendofBentCock
  • Start date
T

TheLegendofBentCock

Banned
-
Remind the clock to 2006 for a minute, when I'd just come out of my special needs autistic boarding school.

I was eager to make friends with everyone and anyone, an innocent autistic boy who finally realised his freedom.

One day, I took a shortcut through a local rough neighbourhood, where I walked pasted some other youths who muttered something under their breath as I walked past.

So brimming with confidence at my new found freedom from the special needs autistic school, I flipped them off, in a momentary flash of bravado.

They confronted me and this was when I was just a skinny 16 year old so I tried to talk my way out of it, but it was already too late.

They forced me into playing football with them in the local park. Shortly into our interactions, they noticed that I had an overgrown semi hook style nose and this would become the object of their torment of me.

After handing with these guys for awhile because I wanted to show them I wasn't scared, their local rough foid showed up and told me that I was "hot". She lead me to the local bushes under promise of a blowjob, I was expecting a setup but I was 16 and horny as hell so I went with her.

When I got there, she tried to guilt trip me by telling me she was 15 and therefore underaged whilst I was 16 and calling me a pedo.
Her friends came running around the corner from the bushes and pushed me to the floor, pinned me down and pulled off my trousers (pants) and underwear and threw them over an old lady's garden.

I had to recover them from a shocked old lady whilst covering up my cock and pubic hair with my hand. She was most shocked. They also got dog shit outta the dog shit trash can and threw it at me as well.

The foid witnessed all of this and also encouraged them to hurt me but she didn't join in herself. She said I had a "big nose" but for some reason reassured me that I was "hot". Such are their twisted mind games.

I would later meet these same youths at the local youth club, which definitely made me shyer during my time there.

So that was my first experience with a foid and it wasn't a positive one.

story sounds fake as fuck
how the fuck is this an experience with foids you imbecile, the males are the ones who fucked with you

The femoid was the one who tricked me with the promise of a blowjob though and lied about being 16.

this is the most bullshit story i have ever heard in my life
everything in this story makes no fucking sense at all

Dude srsly. I really don't care, it was 13 years ago.

i had a foid making some dirty moves and then being a total asshole

i was to cucked back then , propably would punshed my way out now

everyone who pisses me off or attempts to annoy me must deal with the cosequences

oh fuck it. this is just another story proves how foids are devil..

i had a foid making some dirty moves and then being a total asshole

i was to cucked back then , propably would punshed my way out now

everyone who pisses me off or attempts to annoy me must deal with the cosequences
Happened to me too multiple times in middle school. Anyone who does that shit to me now will be fucking annihilated.

The earlier the better to be blackpilled.