Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Brutal interview rejection

NavratanMixture

NavratanMixture

अंत निकट है
★★
Was interviewing for an insanely high paying firm in UK. Like two to three times the national average income, as a 20 year old. The role was my "speciality" but I fucked up on very basic shit and acted retarded all over. I also looked like a subhuman which I did not realise at that time but I badly needed a barber (I was a 1/10 then but probably a 5/10 now, this was last week btw). The interviewer and the HR lady were both insanely good looking (easy 8/10). I think they would have hired me if I had gone to the barber beforehand, and this is making me cry inside. I do not know if I am lying to myself but I so fucking feel like killing myself. Also before you ask, yes I have been rejected via mail this weak.

Also, there is no way I am getting a job that is even half as good, even without the company perks, so it is very much over for me.

I am also unable to get a job outside a certain industry. Constant rejections.

Can't help you.

But they'll hire a less qualified Chad because he's attractive and they want to have sex with him in the office sometimes. Chad's get handed everything in life for free.

I used to sit on hiring committees for a large contract security guard service provider here in the US as I was a lower level manager (site chief). Company policy required that we tell candidates why they had not been selected for the position which they had applied for since our rationale was that they could use this constructive critical feedback to improve upon whatever deficiencies had impeded their aspirations and thereby become better employees for our company. I suggest you ask HR what you could have done to improve upon your own performance and what metrics they used to evaluate you.

Was your hair a birds nest?

shut yo mouth

no i had tied it back (cuz long) and i have lost a good chunk of hair on the front so you get the idea
That's the hippie look I didn't think currycels still styled their hair like this

barber (I was a 1/10 then but probably a 5/10 now, this was last week btw).
You are 100 percent on the wrong forum. As much as i like to see new people join here, a blue pilled normie child like you is not in the right place. Maybe try out reddit or 4chan.

You are 100 percent on the wrong forum. As much as i like to see new people join here, a blue pilled normie child like you is not in the right place. Maybe try out reddit or 4chan.
its not called being bluepilled, its called trying to look tolerable so that people dont literally spit at you when you try to work

A 1 to a 5 in a week?

Big if true.

Shit man, yes before you have an interview you need to SSS (Shit, Shower, Shave). Yes, get a haircut if your hair is long or looking unkempt. You need to look as professional as possible. Also if you're a little bit overweight you should shed some pounds. A family friend of ours was in the top echelons of a huge company (yes he's rich as fuck). He said the higher you get up the corporate ladder, the taller and skinnier your co workers are going to be. Everyone looks professional all the time.

its not called being bluepilled, its called trying to look tolerable so that people dont literally spit at you when you try to work
Thinking you can become a 5/10 with a haircut is so absoliutely blue pilled to the point where i think you must be joking.