Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel brutal incel trait: no friends due to being too repulsive looking to be associated with

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

Luminary
★★★★★
too ugly, short, and overall subhuman to have any friends. all the highschool "friends" i had instantly stopped talking to me as soon as i was out of school, haven't been able to make any since

genuinely too ugly to have friends since nobody would want to associate witr me out in public or infront of others, it's a nice day out and a long weekend and i'd like to go and hang out with someone i can call a friend but instead rot in my room alone.

can't even have online friends either because whenever i try and talk to new people they just say i sound nerdy and won't talk to me past surface level discussions.

just another lonely night

Damn blud just be confident

last friends i had were when i was 12 or 11 years old probably

I feel like some people are just not able to have friends no matter what like the universe is against them having even one positive connection with another. You'd have better luck trying to fly