Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal, I just felt over 2 days what @kay' has probably felt for years

PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
Lying in bed in pain for a couple of days, vomited 3 times. It seems to be good now but chronic-paincels are truly our saints.

Common conditions of pet rabbits include upper respiratory tract infections (snuffles), internal and external parasites, dental disease, gastrointestinal (GI) stasis, Encephalitozoon cuniculi, uterine problems (infections or cancer), and pododermatitis (foot sores or sore hocks).

Common conditions of pet rabbits include upper respiratory tract infections (snuffles), internal and external parasites, dental disease, gastrointestinal (GI) stasis, Encephalitozoon cuniculi, uterine problems (infections or cancer), and pododermatitis (foot sores or sore hocks).
Over

Rabbit Poop - Small Pet Select U.S.

Brutal man I hope you're feeling better now. I have a fear of vomiting...

What do you think caused it?

The coof? Food poisoning?? Are you a crohns or ulcerative colitis cel???

What do you think caused it?

The coof? Food poisoning?? Are you a crohns or ulcerative colitis cel???
No idea, it's some kind of recurring condition. But it happens rarely enough that I can stick with it, maybe 2-3x a year. Should probably go to the doctor though :forcedsmile:

Hmmm maybe you have kidney stones, gallbladder problems and or acid reflux.

What kind of pain is it and where is it coming from?

Brutal. You're deteriorating curry body + the oily curry slop you've eaten your whole life is now starting to affect you.

Rest in peace

New opening for mod position! Send Fat Link your CVs