Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal honest pill chad will get cucked women like a different snake every day the ultimate winner is blacks tbh.

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
Just gonna be honest women want what they can get and they will taste out all the chad's every day until she gets the right one. You can't keep her and it's not genetics it's more cause they want to test the waters. I do this as well sometimes just to see what the limits are and are not we all do tbh. Same with foid's she wants the best she can get and usually she starts switching from chad after chad from beta cuck to beta cuck to Tyrones to tyrones and usually tyrone's usually win out in western culture cause guess what they have the stereotype of the bbc spreads and women like that. It's cope to say women don't like big dicks foid will usually go for the bbc it's a brutal pill provided they look like chad. JBB is law at this point tbh

my chad brother is already a cuck ded srs
sub9 or death

im serious, yeasterday i read his message and it was like
"i feel so bad u know because u text with many other boys"

i was literally wtf

im serious, yeasterday i read his message and it was like
"i feel so bad u know because u text with many other boys"

i was literally wtf

Oh its over for men

i never knew you had a chad brother
i dont know if it can be taken for bragging but i have chad siblings, my mom is ex-stacy, my cousins are chadlites half of my family is very high and they got even model tier gf, only im incel :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: