Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Brutal Heightpill

wtf they act like retarded animals in heat

Imagine having this much power over foids:feelsrope:.

People talk about soy bluepilled men being the feminists, while we have these 'chads' telling men to keep doing their mating dance no matter how extreme or ridiculous while they are enjoying their harems.

The man in the video is 6’5
Zherka is only 6'3, he just looks huge next to other streamers and celebs because most famous people aren't that tall.

And the foids hes seen with are always LTB or under

Zherka is only 6'3, he just looks huge next to other streamers and celebs because most famous people aren't that tall.

And the foids hes seen with are always LTB or under
Those creatures wouldn’t touch me with a ten foot pole unfortunately

They all look like pigs though. That's the best being 6"3 gets you?

They all look like pigs though. That's the best being 6"3 gets you?
Yeah cuz you also need to have a good face. Height carries him otherwise he would be on this site with us rn if he was any shorter

Femoids want nothing more than a coked-out 6'5" psychopath to pin them down and rape them half to death. This has been scientifically proven.

Femoids want nothing more than a coked-out 6'5" psychopath to pin them down and rape them half to death. This has been scientifically proven.

I skimmed through his twitter and f that man, if thats really what you have to do just to get some action im not that bad off as an incel. too much effort and wasted time for uninteresting dumb bitches I'm only interested in because of biological needs.
A guy like that is the way he is because of his genetics. His list of ways to get women works for him, and some others, but not everyone

heightpill is really the last stage of blackpill.
hell. manlets have no break.

x poster is a retard grifter check his comment talking about his program JFLLL

I hate foids so much

Videos like that make me truly wanna die
I resort to shamelessly fucking inanimate objects that would probably feel like a vagina due to sexual deprivation

I resort to shamelessly fucking inanimate objects that would probably feel like a vagina due to sexual deprivation
Can't blame you it's tough we are being robbed of basic rights

Can't blame you it's tough we are being robbed of basic rights
They will claim sex isn’t a need or a right, but how in fucks name did 8 billion people end up on earth? Did the storks deliver them? No. The real blackpill is that sex is EVERYTHING. Every invention on earth was made by a man with parents. And how did those parents create the child who invented the thing? They fucked, plain and simple. The father was attractive and that’s all it took. They literally want us to be content with living without sex when it is literally coded into our dna to crave it more than anything else in life. Everything on earth we know is from reproduction, fucking idiots

Female brain and alcohol consumption is a horrible combination. Sets them back to fucking 500000 BC mentally
My mom once barfed while I was peeing in the toliet and she barfed in the toilet while I was pissing. She said I was a total disappointment to her for being autistic and back then I didn’t know why I was a disappointment

It began before the dawn of time for female gender. Over for men eternally
If things keep going as they are. All men will eventually turn their back on women, saved for the few simps. So in reality it is a ticking time bomb

heightpill is really the last stage of blackpill.
hell. manlets have no break.
Duh I’m a god, even in the PATHS the two boys in your avi worship me in the dimension between dimensions, they are impressed on how I haven’t killed myself

This is why creepshots should be legal.