Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Brutal heightpill

You're preaching to the choir here. And some people, even here, still don't think being extremely short is a hellish existence. I bomb my shrinks with these studies to corroborate my experiences every time they try to gaslight me and say it's not that bad. They never rebut.

You're preaching to the choir here. And some people, even here, still don't think being extremely short is a hellish existence. I bomb my shrinks with these studies to corroborate my experiences every time they try to gaslight me and say it's not that bad. They never rebut.
They're just trying to brainwash you. They can't change reality so they will never admit it's outside influence that's making you miserable.

Being both ethnic and below avg height :feelsrope:

They're just trying to brainwash you. They can't change reality so they will never admit it's outside influence that's making you miserable.
True, they also don't want to admit it is wrong. As short men, we are not allowed boundaries.

The height pill hurts me every time :(

the heightpill being brootal as always

Being born with manlet genes is the worst thing that can happen to a man.

Height>>>>>> everything. All the tallcels are fakecels. If I was tall, I would've ascended when I was only 12 for sure.

Height>>>>>> everything. All the tallcels are fakecels. If I was tall, I would've ascended when I was only 12 for sure.
face > height
if I was chad I would have ascneded when I was 12

face > height
if I was chad I would have ascneded when I was 12
Height is more important. A foid would rather suck 6'5 hideous guy than a 5'5 handsome guy.

I think that 5'8 is a minimum height even if you have a good face.

Brutal.
I definitely going to try to larp/heightmaxx at least 6'0+ on every important occasion; hopefully, I will get taller to larp taller.
I think that 5'8 is a minimum height even if you have a good face.
Agreed; I was almost 5'9 at 15. Around this height, girls stop disrespecting me to my face. I had girls call me ugly before laughing at me to my face when I was shorter, around 5'4 to 5'6.
Personality is a meme; most people who know me say my personality is good.