Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

brutal heightpill

dr-problematic

dr-problematic

Admiral
★★
basically just stand on tips of your toes and walk around then land fully on the foot, then step on toes again, see how much different world looks from above your normal height.
you get better vision of objects, you can see over certain obstacles, you can see farther from the higher point.

imagine how fucking superior men are at 6'2+

I think the ideal height is to be taller than what would be considered a very tall girl

I'm 6'6" and I'm telling you 6'2" 6'3" is the ideal height. Anything bigger and you end up being an intimidating freak who girls are mostly scared of. Picture a giant ugly walking ogre. Height only benefits Chad with the perfect genetic frame.

Manlets have tiny feet, tiptoeing doesn't really change much

deathgreetsmeslow said:
I'm 6'6" and I'm telling you 6'2" 6'3" is the ideal height. Anything bigger and you end up being an intimidating freak who girls are mostly scared of. Picture a giant ugly walking ogre. Height only benefits Chad with the perfect genetic frame.

I'd rather be 5'8 than 6'6. Except I'd be much less fat if I was 6'6 and would probably have a bigger dick.

deathgreetsmeslow said:

I'm 6'4" and I think 6'1" or so would be perfect. I definitely wouldn't want to be taller than I am now. No clothes fit and cars are mostly uncomfortable and I don't fit in bathtubs. If you are 6'6" I'm preaching to the choir however. I'm also lanky as shit