Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Brutal heightpill

• Thread starter Deleted member 23712
  • Start date
Deleted member 23712

Deleted member 23712

Banned
-
Tfw being 5’7” & 170lbs of muscle is absolutely pointless because you’re 5’7”.

Daily reminder: no frame for your manletism, buddy boyos:incel:

yeah same bro, I'm pure muscle and strength but 5'6 so it's over.

Describes me exactly :incel:

Height, frame and muscle insertions are everything if you want to look big and good (from a body point of view)

I’m 5’3, you absolutely mog me bro

ikr, my body is great, but at 5'7 I'm just a strong 13 year old on the football team

Height is worthless without a BBC to go along with it

im 172cm on good day idk if its 5'7 or 5'8

all the bullied ive received was cuz im short as fuck

Jfl my exact height

tfw when 5'8 yet get frame and hand mogged by men as short as 5'3. Even my dad is 5'7 and hand, arm, frame, shoulder, and foot mogs me. He's fuckling 50 and can still do hand stands while my tiny ass hands would never be able to support my body like that

What's your bodyfat at 5'7 /170?

tfw when 5'8 yet get frame and hand mogged by men as short as 5'3. Even my dad is 5'7 and hand, arm, frame, shoulder, and foot mogs me. He's fuckling 50 and can still do hand stands while my tiny ass hands would never be able to support my body like that

I’m 5’3, I bet I don’t mog you, impossible

Am 5'6" and skinny fat so its double over 4 me , terrible waist to height ratio.

it's better than being 6ft and having the frame and wrist of a 5'4 femoid

it's better than being 6ft
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

it's better than being 6ft and having the frame and wrist of a 5'4 femoid
Brutal. My wrist size is 6 inches (5'10 height)

manlet gymcels are treated like clowns and ridiculed by foids and the chad gym rat tbh

manlet gymcels are treated like clowns and ridiculed by foids and the chad gym rat tbh
True, they seem to automatically view any manlet working out as some sort of tryhard :feelsclown:

I am 5'5, so shorter than many foids.

Men look best from looked from under and foids look best when looked from above, so it’s essential to be taller than foids so that both look their most dimorphic. Otherwise, foids will subconsciously view you as a foid and themselves as a male. They will be disgusted at you for being a feminine male and disgusted with themselves for being masculine females... just by you existing there.

I’m 5’3, I bet I don’t mog you, impossible
You dont understand how small my hands are, my mom is 5'5 yet my hands are BARELY bigger than hers

Fuck I’m 5’9 and Ik how bad it hurts brother especially being black I’m supposed to be massive ogre with a BBC

Fuck I’m 5’9 and Ik how bad it hurts brother especially being black I’m supposed to be massive ogre with a BBC
Brutal.

I’m 5’1 male 97lbs I don’t even know why I’m existing at this point.