Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Brutal heightpill. Minicels get in here.

how tall is that nigger host

Its over for sub 5'9 - cels

But I thought it was all about face? Height doesn't really matter, right?

its only over if youre 5'4 or below depending on your attractiveness ofc.

its only over if youre 5'4 or below depending on your attractiveness ofc.
It's over for sub 6'7'' - cels.
458898120.jpg.CROP.promovar-mediumlarge.jpg

brutal

I don't want to be a cunt but I seriously can not understand how someone can be tall and an incel.
You have to be someone like this:
200_d.gif

Its over for sub 5'9 - cels

Women dont have fucking clue when it comes to height. Absolutely no woman can distinguish between 5'8" and 6'0" just by looking at a guy. All they do is compare the height of the tallest person in the room, and if you aren't in a crowd they simply compare a guys height to her height. If you were in a room with guys who were all 5'8" and you told the girl you were 6'0" she would have no fucking clue.

Women in general are dense. The ones who openly emphasize height are even denser.

Height doesn't matter as long as you are significantly taller than the girl. Girls want a man who towers over them. A 4'11 girl thought I was 6' when in reality I'm a 5'7 manlet.

Height doesn't matter as long as you are significantly taller than the girl. Girls want a man who towers over them. A 4'11 girl thought I was 6' when in reality I'm a 5'7 manlet.
height definitely matters if you're like 5'6 or below imo