Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel brutal heightpill in youtube comment

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
just saw this pic on my feed so thought i would share.. btw in the comments she said she's 4'11 apparently.

nUl9XuC.jpg

(((Abramowitz Holmberg)))

self-respecting used to mean not having extramarital sex and stuff, now it means not dating short men :lul:

just your average female in 2019 i guess

For some reason I notice that the most "height-nazis" are the really short girls, under 5 feet. Maybe there is an evolutionary reason for this.

For some reason I notice that the most "height-nazis" are the really short girls, under 5 feet. Maybe there is an evolutionary reason for this.
Just date a 6'4+ girls theory (if they exist)

H-height doesn’t matter.. J-just be taller than the girl bro

It’s about being taller and larger than other guys.. aka dominating and being able to kill other men.. male SMV does not exist in a vacuum. Your value is relative to the other males around you.

look at the name, its a troll account you massive faggot

Im entitled to a 6'1 greek god body male
you are not entitled to sex btw pathetic incels

Foids see short men as toys.nothing more

What video were u watching? Was it about height ?

that Rebecca deserves the same fate as those Scandi chicks in Morocco tbh

It’s about being taller and larger than other guys.. aka dominating and being able to kill other men.. male SMV does not exist in a vacuum. Your value is relative to the other males around you.
high iq, I consider you to be an ev psych authority on this site tbh

You are right.Midget foids are jealous of tall girls and desperate to breed out their subhuman genes.

I am 5'7 but I am nowhere near as bad as 5'2 or 5'5. Below 5'5 is rope zone, you can tell me I am coping but i will never have it as hard as ultramanlets

Foids can talk confidentiality about mens height and confidentiality bash them for it because they know they can get 6 feet+ men with no effort whatsoever

Foids can talk confidentiality about mens height and confidentiality bash them for it because they know they can get 6 feet+ men with no effort whatsoever
And the manlets can’t do anything because the foids all have 6’+ guys to defend them.. that’s what girls mean when they say “teehee I like to feel safe and protected”.. translation: my man can murder other men and that’s why I like him

And the manlets can’t do anything because the foids all have 6’+ guys to defend them.. that’s what girls mean when they say “teehee I like to feel safe and protected”.. translation: my man can murder other men and that’s why I like him
Bro don't start with the perceived fighting success pill, it destroyed me because I am as beta as someone can be and no foid will see me as her protector :cryfeels:

Not rly dude

Not rly dude
Cope. Yeah really. “Muh just be taller than the girl bro” is a convenient cope because 90% of men are taller than 90% of women.. it doesn’t hurt anyone’s feelings and plus people can give stupid bluepill advice to turbo manlets like “just go for girl shorter than you bro”..

NO girl wants a short guy no matter how much he heightmogs her. If you’re not big enough to kill other men, you’re a child in the eyes of foids.

Cope. Yeah really. “Muh just be taller than the girl bro” is a convenient cope because 90% of men are taller than 90% of women.. it doesn’t hurt anyone’s feelings and plus people can give stupid bluepill advice to turbo manlets like “just go for girl shorter than you bro”..

NO girl wants a short guy no matter how much he heightmogs her. If you’re not big enough to kill other men, you’re a child in the eyes of foids.
Nah you got me wrong, sry.
I'm totally agreeing on height with you. Height is crucial. The taller the better.

I'm not totally agreeing with you on the perceived fighting success though. There's a point where looking too threatening is actually becoming a disadvantage.

Nah you got me wrong, sry.
I'm totally agreeing on height with you. Height is crucial. The taller the better.

I'm not totally agreeing with you on the perceived fighting success though. There's a point where looking too threatening is actually becoming a disadvantage.
Oh.. yeah I guess if you look like an ogre it’s not gonna help you, but consider that even face factors into fighting success.. low trust face, positive tilt eyebrows, big browridge, short nose, wide face, wide zygos, robust forward maxilla, small neurocranium and flat occiput. Handsome male faces tend to be high fighting success..

What are you talking about when you say too threatening? Like what feature? Too much height or frame or what?

its always short bitches who demand guys 6'2+. JFL. a girl who is 5'0 will have a requirement like this while a girl whos like 5'6 will say "as long as hes taller than me"

They can't always :feelsokman::feelsthink:

it's not even average height or above, these bitches only want basketball players nowdays

Short foids demanding to have tall bfs is their way of ruining the genepool so more and more short men are born and the sexual market continues to deteriorate

Youtube comments are blackpilled and based.

I hope something very bad happens to her.