Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill brutal heightpill in the finale of Star Trek Prodigy (semi-spoiler)

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★
imagine putting yourself out like this
Janewaye

Last edited:
Looks like it's made for kids, to be honest; why watch such garbage? :feelswhat:

She likely would rather be with the literal rock ogre than his subhuman troll self; the hypergamy and "personality detector" of foids is even shown in Star Wars! :feelshaha:

Looks like it's made for kids, to be honest; why watch such garbage? :feelswhat:
Why does it need to be garbage just because it's suitable for kids?

Note this airs at 8:30pm EST so it's past young kids bedtime.

A lot of old-time fans of Voyager are going to be watching this since it's a sequel.

She likely would rather be with the literal rock ogre than his subhuman troll self
The rock ogre is an 8yo girl and she has a wonderful personality, very intelligent, I like Rok-Tahk a lot.
Rok
Probably will never get to see any lewds tho

Last edited:

She likely would rather be with the literal rock ogre than his subhuman troll self; the hypergamy and "personality detector" of foids is even shown in Star Wars! :feelshaha:
What do you think is the biggest example of personality detector in Star Wars?

need to re-watch TCW don't even remember this, might have some episode gaps.
The only thing of value about this lore is watching Anakin beat up Clovis. :feelskek:

After all this time, you're only asking him this now:feelskek:

Honestly id try it