Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal Heightpill i`ve realised in US presidency

Grodd

Grodd

TFD
★★★★★
Another department of life where being Tall gets you places is being president of the US if you literally look at the recent US presidents they are all Tallfags

Current President Joe Biden: 6`0
Former President Donald Trump 6`2
Former President Barack Obama 6`1
Former President George W Bush 6`0
Former President Bill Clinton 6`2
Former President George H.W Bush 6`2
Former President Ronald Reagan 6`1

The chance of a Manlet or even Average height man to be president is basically impossible the height halo is is too strong

Not tall just a bit above average. Tall would be like 6'4+

That's just coincidence. The reason they have been elected has nothing to do with their height. There are also very short presidents in the U.S. history.

That's just coincidence. The reason they have been elected has nothing to do with their height. There are also very short presidents in the U.S. history.
Jfl no it`s not a coincidence a coincidence is a few times this is 7 times in a row

The US president heightpill destroyed me

Most US presidents in history were over 6'0 despite the average height being lower in the past.

Jfl no it`s not a coincidence a coincidence is a few times this is 7 times in a row
You're telling me all of those presidents have been elected because of their height?

Because height makes people take you more seriously.

Last edited:
You're telling me all of those presidents have been elected because of their height?
Not just because of their height obviously lmao but height makes people take you more seriously and I think that might have compounded and lead to tall men succeeding more in politics. It's too much to be a coincidence

Even George Washington, Jefferson, and Roosevelt(three of my favorite presidents) were all well-above average for the time.
Not just because of their height obviously lmao but height makes people take you more seriously and I think that might have compounded and lead to tall men succeeding more in politics. It's too much to be a coincidence
This GrAY doesn`t seem to understand that
Yeah exactly jfl, being tall makes you seem more "dominant" & was always seen as a more masculine & desirable trait for all of history.

they all have charming personalities, stunning confidence and they shower daily.
them being 6 foot or over has nothing to do with it, sweaty.

Not tall just a bit above average. Tall would be like 6'4+
6'2+ in most of the west. Legit 6'4 is like top 2% of the population and that seems way too rare to be the start of tall. But to me anyone 6'0+ looks like a tallfag because I'm 5'6

Yup
Remember how Trump brutally made fun of Bloomberg and virtually ruined his career solely because of his height?

Less than 5 (that would be less than 10%) have been short

6'-6'2 is probably the Goldylock-zone. A 6'8 candidate wouldn't be taken seriously. A president needs to ideally be above average height AKA have a manly height.

Even George Washington, Jefferson, and Roosevelt(three of my favorite presidents) were all well-above average for the time.

Yeah exactly jfl, being tall makes you seem more "dominant" & was always seen as a more masculine & desirable trait for all of history.
:yes:

They also wear whatever shoes and shoe attachments they can to appear taller for this reason.

6'-6'2 is probably the Goldylock-zone. A 6'8 candidate wouldn't be taken seriously. A president needs to ideally be above average height AKA have a manly height.
more like they cant find 6'8 tbh

The Canadian PM before Trudeau was 5’10 or 5’11

White and black men with good diet and upbringing should easily reach 6 foot
Even jeets, chinks should consistently reach 5'11
Spics should consistently reach 5'9
Sorry to burst your cope bubble but human male should reach 6 foot, otherwise you have shitty genes or bad nutrition