Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting [Brutal Heightpill?] I just fucking can't believe it. Please tell me that I did not calculate that correctly.

Pareg

Pareg

Two worlds apart: theirs and ours.
★★★★
Here's the deal. Here's the fucking deal.

For a long time, I believed that I was 5'6 (even though now that I think about it, I don't remember to have done a precise measure of my height in the past, but whatever).
Today I measured myself. 162.1 cm.

Apparently that's 5'3. Please tell me I'm wrong. This is a brutal personnal heightpill. I don't want to feel even more subhuman than I thought I already was before.

For a long time, I believed that I was 5'6 (even though now that I think about it, I don't remember to have done a precise measure of my height in the past, but whatever).

How did you measure yourself?

Apparently that's 5'3. Please tell me I'm wrong. This is a brutal personnal heightpill. I don't want to feel even more subhuman than I thought I already was before.
As somebody who is somewhere between 5'6 and 5'7 and gets 173 cm every time he's measured at the doctors, there is no way in hell you are 5'6. Over for Americancels.

brutal... Well, you might as well accept that it's your place in life to cope until rope. Foids secretely want the Chad they stroke their pussies to to kill you if you're short and or ugly

Its over either way tbh so who cares

How did you measure yourself?
With a tape measure.

Lmao.

As somebody who is somewhere between 5'6 and 5'7 and gets 173 cm every time he's measured at the doctors, there is no way in hell you are 5'6. Over for Americancels.
I'm not American. JFL.

brutal... Well, you might as well accept that it's your place in life to cope until rope. Foids secretely want the Chad they stroke their pussies to to kill you if you're short and or ugly
I already know it unfortunately.

Measure again, you probably got it wrong.
I hope so.

Its over either way tbh so who cares
It's not because it's over that I needed this brutal heightpill.

Last edited:
Lemme know if you remeasure and get a more correct result
Got help of a relative to make an accurate measure, and the results are formal. I am 162.5 cm tall.

So what the first time you measured the height of your hair to?

Sorry bro, but do you happen to be ethnic? If yes you can cope by thinking it's normal for you to have that height

Sorry bro, but do you happen to be ethnic? If yes you can cope by thinking it's normal for you to have that height
I'm not.

It is over buddy boyo

I know dude. It sucks being short.

Being taller than the girl is a nice bet, women do not have rulers for eyes.

Did you measure right? I'd be surprised if you were 3 inches shorter than you thought.

Foids wants to her bf be more taller than other males tbh.

I'm 5'7, it's truly over. :feelscry:
What she wants and what she'll settle for can differ. You think women always know what they want?

I feel your pain. I'm around the same height, might even be shorter. I haven't properly measured in years but I think I'm slightly above 160.

dude that is awful. im sorry

Even Chad has standards higher than lower-tier guys. Chad rejects some women

Have you tried approaching foids taller than you?
No they fucking terrify me

I feel your pain. I'm around the same height, might even be shorter. I haven't properly measured in years but I think I'm slightly above 160.
I'm so sorry for you :feelscry:

Thats 5'3.8 so you can claim 5'4 easilly and its not even a lie since its rounded up to closest number.

Thats 5'3.8 so you can claim 5'4 easilly and its not even a lie since its rounded up to closest number.
I'm still fucked but thanks anyways lol.

That's truly unfortunate, the heightpill is brutal.

That's truly unfortunate, the heightpill is brutal.
Yeah. If you're short, you can't even be taken seriously when you talk (if you ever talk anyways...).