Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal BRUTAL HEIGHTPILL: Ethnic 5´0 midgetcel breaks his bones just to be 5´3

Ci Jey

Ci Jey

Nihilistic Blackpilled Social Darwinist
★★

ITCUCKS WOULD NEVER EVEN TOUCH THIS JFL

Poor guy. Society did this to him.

Brutal genetic pill.
The 6 inches total lengthening would be lifefuel for me and probably most people here, though.

The only solution for a 5'0 male is suicide.

What foids do to turbomanlets are crimes against humanity

lol he became my height lol

Just needs to be confident and stop worrying about his height, no one cares! :soy:

From manlet to manlet

not worth it.

If you are 5'7 then yeah sure its worth it... But if you are 5'0 and you are paying to go from manlet to manlet it aint gonna change shit.

He's from my country for sure, looks 100% Mexican. Like this is gonna do anything tho, he literally just paid tens of thousands of dollars to get his legs broken and be disabled for months. What a terrible decision :feelsugh:

lol he became my height lol
What a world we live in :fuk:

Just needs to be confident and stop worrying about his height, no one cares! :soy:
:feelskek:

From manlet to manlet

not worth it.
More like from turbomanlet to turbomanlet. Gonna make 0 difference for both him and other people. None at all. How many people can even tell the difference between a 5'0" and a 5'3" male if they're not standing next to each other?

from giga ultra galactic truecel to just giga truecel.

doing that just to attract foids is cucked. also hes ethnic I'm a curry (the most undesirable race by foids) and no matter what I do I know that no foids will be attracted to be ever since they're all racist shallow whores. so why try?

I hate that I mog him. He doesn't deserve this

No it's the 4'11 latinas that decided to procreate did this to him
It's funny how they all seem to want tall guys, but they then have short sons who they seem to shun for not being tall.

I can kind of understand why a tall slut, say 5'8", would want a guy who is over 6' tall, but why the hell does a 5 foot tall woman want a tall guy?

It's funny how they all seem to want tall guys, but they then have short sons who they seem to shun for not being tall.

I can kind of understand why a tall slut, say 5'8", would want a guy who is over 6' tall, but why the hell does a 5 foot tall woman want a tall guy?
I don't know. Maybe it's an error in the biosphere made by the stubborn god of reality. Mother nature. She's a bitch ngl. I fought with her back when the universe was an orange particle quark soup

He’s Mexican though, blackpill legit doesn’t exist in Mexico ded srs.

based I might follow his footsteps eventually...

:feelscry:No point in doing that and suffering that much and spending so much money at that height and face.

He’s Mexican though, blackpill legit doesn’t exist in Mexico ded srs.
nah brocel, the hispanic blackpill community is growing each day JFL the blackpill is very brutal at medium to high class social circles imo the racepill is the most brutal one because your race = status in south america and mexico.

nah brocel, the hispanic blackpill community is growing each day JFL the blackpill is very brutal at medium to high class social circles imo the racepill is the most brutal one because your race = status in south america and mexico.
Brootal :feelsrope: I remember seeing many of those “”blackpill disproved”” examples being hispanics. Guess that’s not possible anymore

I hate the stupid ass TikTok TTS voice so much I wanna kill her

There's no winning, doing this retarded leg lenghtening changes nothing. Only makes you poorer

There's no winning, doing this retarded leg lenghtening changes nothing. Only makes you poorer
Cope man cope. We would be better if we were 5'7 you know that.

With that shit we can escalate to 5'11 with lifting insoles.

Last edited:
:feelscry:No point in doing that and suffering that much and spending so much money at that height and face.
That man in your profile pics head looks like a penis

Cope man cope. We would be better if we were 5'7 you know that.

With that shit we can escalate to 5'11 with lifting insoles.
I don't really understand why you are ignoring the fact of how disproportionate your limbs will look or how can it fuck up your legs. You'll go for a run when you're 35 and you'll break your legs, then you won't even be able to walk. Just to be below-average height...

I mean just goes to show you how brutal his life was. This guy at 42 years old is willing to pay thousands of dollars to break his own leg and potentially become disable just to become 5'3.
And women will still make fun of him

Can you imagine, even after this sacrifice, people laughing at him... and if he ever were to react, he would become a meme and mocked for his height openly by everyone, napoleon complex etc. I mean there's just no way to win for us manlets

He will look uncanny as fuck and still be a turbomanlet.
vERy brutal

Last edited:
I don't really understand why you are ignoring the fact of how disproportionate your limbs will look or how can it fuck up your legs. You'll go for a run when you're 35 and you'll break your legs, then you won't even be able to walk. Just to be below-average height...
Its matter to wear a coat

aaa5fed89f22e5dce67b41b64ccd447f.jpg

I mean just goes to show you how brutal his life was. This guy at 42 years old is willing to pay thousands of dollars to break his own leg and potentially become disable just to become 5'3.
And women will still make fun of him
He was probably bullied and ostracized by society, thats why despite being a useless waste of money at his height, i respect him for at least trying to escape from the genetic prison

In Guatemala, he’s actually paying to go from manlet to average

Worth the money for him

Not everyone is competing against white chads