Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill brutal heightpill: boxer does LL to give him a significant advantage in his career path

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-

keep in mind LL doesnt even increase reach, it just makes you taller, if anything it would actually be detrimental to your fighting ability when you factor out height due to unsteadiness of your legs and long term injuries but height alone is considered enough to make you a better fighter.

"Height does help. There are so many advantages but I'll just tell you one of the main ones.

When you're taller than your opponent, punching downwards has more power/speed due to gravity. And for my opponent, he would have to punch upwards which would be weaker/slower."

if you are a manlet not only do you have to accept being not respected, not loved but you are also much weaker than taller people to the point where manlets are willing to do $115k risky and painful procedures. it never began for manlets...

Last edited:
I want LL and I'm 5'9

He definitely didn't do it for increased fighting ability. Just tired of getting height mogged

I want LL and I'm 5'9

He definitely didn't do it for increased fighting ability. Just tired of getting height mogged

then why did he say he did it to become a better fighter? he could have just kept quiet about it.

then why did he say he did it to become a better fighter? he could have just kept quiet about it.
I don't understand people on plebbit either man

what a fucking idiot

this incel is probably gonna have his first pro fight, get knocked the fuck out by some 5'6 weight cutting mike tyson style tyrone and then have knee pain for the rest of his life

it's over for leg lengthened cels

what a fucking idiot

this incel is probably gonna have his first pro fight, get knocked the fuck out by some 5'6 weight cutting mike tyson style tyrone and then have knee pain for the rest of his life

it's over for leg lengthened cels

cope once he recovers height will give him a big advantage in his weight class

cope once he recovers height will give him a big advantage in his weight class

lol

do you know anything about boxing?

this dude isn't going to get any advantage from having surgically altered fucking legs.

it's not like he's going to turn into anthony joshua.

he'll be the same small reach lanklet as he was before surgery but with weakened legs and less mobility.

HIS REACH WON'T BE LONGER AND HIS MOBILITY WILL BE WORSE

it will be easier for a manlet to get on the inside and box him up

lol

this dude isn't going to get any advantage from having surgically altered fucking legs.

he'll be the same small reach lanklet as he was before surgery but with weakened legs and less mobility.

did you even read the post? his reach has nothing to do with it. once he recovers him being tall will give him advantages like the one i quoted above. kicking isnt required in boxing either.

Just fuck up your leg bones theory.

Certainly a good decision for an athlete.

Most guys have tight tendons in their legs for years after if not for life. He is smart to get LL likely because his quality of life will improve but boxing is dumb either way and any advantage will also come with disadvantage.

just wind up on a wheelchair theory

I thought being short was optimal for a boxer since they can weigh less and cheese lower ranks.

I thought being short was optimal for a boxer since they can weigh less and cheese lower ranks.
Then you would fight other short guys..

Lifefuel for my 6'0.5 armspan

Fellow manlet, here.

He prob will have a SHIT footwork and fail in his career. At least i hope so.

did you even read the post? his reach has nothing to do with it. once he recovers him being tall will give him advantages like the one i quoted above. kicking isnt required in boxing either.

I read the post but he is being a fucking idiot and so are you.

The reason taller guys have an advantage in boxing is because they can out fight with a longer reach. He won't have that.

He will have less mobility. He is a fucking idiot if he thinks ll won't affect this.

Greater punch power from downward gravity is a fucking joke. It will be offset by his not being able to generate power through his fucked up legs.

Get out of here with this basement iq, freezer level boxing and biology knowledge

If only I was a richcel. It's truly over for poorcels like us. :feelsrope:

lol

Black kid oh snap

Legit. LL is worsens athletic ability. Jfl at that idiot.

They never learn, do they? :feelshaha::feelskek:

Damn, I coiuld be 189cm tall. Tempting as fuck tbh ngl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back