Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Brutal heightpill at work today

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
One of my female co-workers was dealing with a customer and she had to get something that was on the top shelf. She couldn't reach it herself so she asked me. She said "you're not much taller than me but you'll be able to reach it"

What the fuck???????

I'm easily 5 - 6 inches taller than her. Even if I wasn't, what's the point of adding that in? How would saying that benefit any of us in any way? She literally just said it to make me feel like shit.
Fucking over.

How tall are you though? Short foids have a particular hatred towards their height match.

She said "you're not much taller than me but you'll be able to reach it"
If she thinks that you're not much taller than her, then why is she even asking?
Foids are so retarded...

6 inches is "not much"?

How tall are you though? Short foids have a particular hatred towards their height match.
Little taller than 6'0, 184cm to be exact. She's like 5'5 or 5'6.

One of my female co-workers was dealing with a customer and she had to get something that was on the top shelf. She couldn't reach it herself so she asked me. She said "you're not much taller than me but you'll be able to reach it"

What the fuck???????

I'm easily 5 - 6 inches taller than her. Even if I wasn't, what's the point of adding that in? How would saying that benefit any of us in any way? She literally just said it to make me feel like shit.
Fucking over.
nuke her existence Kira style

Everyone on this site is taller than me

You have be 6'6 nowadays

Not feeling this. First of all a foid asking you for help with such a task is flirtation by technicality idc what the relationship dynamics are work or what.
How tall are you anyway?

Not feeling this. First of all a foid asking you for help with such a task is flirtation by technicality idc what the relationship dynamics are work or what.
How tall are you anyway?
No lol. A customer wanted something from the top shelf and she couldn't reach it herself. I happened to be walking by so she asked me. She's in her mid to late 40s.
And i'm a little over 6'0.

Last edited:
OP and everyone above me are autistic, she was making a joke about OP being tall. @Animecel2D you are quite neurotypical, thoughts on this?

What the fuck???????

Fucking over.

OP and everyone above me are autistic, she was making a joke about OP being tall. @Animecel2D you are quite neurotypical, thoughts on this?
tbh

just lol @ OP taking her seriously J F L

How do you not understand it was a joke?

think she probably likes OP, ngl.

Yeah? That's really infuriating but you're pretty cool so I won't tell you to fuck off tallfag, which I should.

6'0 isn't tallfag. It's just a little above average, not noticeably so. Every day at work I see 4 or 5 WOMEN who are taller than me, about 10 my exact height or only an inch shorter. Anything below 6'3 is a mediocre height for a man. Actual tallfag territory is 6'5+
But I appreciate it.

Except i'm not tall. There's a woman working with us who's like 2 inches taller than me lmao.

Except i'm not tall. There's a woman working with us who's like 2 inches taller than me lmao.
6'0 or a little over is tall enough to have such a joke made. @TheBasedCel paints a plausible picture.

What did you say after she said this?