Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Brutal heightmoging (gymcels do not enter!!)

• Thread starter BrazilianPardoleiro
  • Start date
BrazilianPardoleiro

BrazilianPardoleiro

5'3 mixed race poorcel living in a shithole
★★★★
imagine spending dozens of hours on diet, exercise and steroids just to be casually moged by a tall Chad. It's truly over for manlets like me.

Attachments

• drmjgw3u78o11.jpg
    drmjgw3u78o11.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 491
Insane heightmogg and suifuel for manlets.

Manlets who gymcel still look like clowns next to a taller foid.

Fucking over. What are their heights?

Jay Cutler is 5'10"
So now imagine what it would be like for a true manlet that isn't 280lbs of lean muscle

tbf a proportional 7'2 will make anyone look like a turbomanlet

Jay Cutler is 5'10"
So now imagine what it would be like for a true manlet that isn't 280lbs of lean muscle

oh jfl, if he's 5'10 then this is an extremeley rare occasion, guy on the right must be almost 7 foot. this still still is reality for 5'7 and undercels like me though

In that photo, Jay Cutler looks like Gimli next to Legolas.

oh jfl, if he's 5'10 then this is an extremeley rare occasion, guy on the right must be almost 7 foot. this still still is reality for 5'7 and undercels like me though
Your Pakistani? Here's some ropefuel

The tallfag looks at this poor manlet trucel like at shit

fucking brutal man, I wouldn't even be able to get girls of my own race let those of other race. why am i even alive? the only thing i can do is surgeries to get to zayn malik level and that would be $100,000

No gym for your height,if an IFBB pro athlete got mogged this hard imagine some 5'7 natty gymcel jfl it's over
Manlets who gymcel still look like clowns next to a taller foid.

Jay Cutler is 5'10"
Jfl if he looks like a clown next to him imagine me with only 5'3? Just fucking kill me already :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Over for dwarvencels
When people said that Kili and Tauriel got together, remember Kili's actor (Aidan Turner) was 5'11 which was the same height as Orlando Bloom (Legolas)

Heightpill

Attachments

• alpha genetics.jpg
    alpha genetics.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 230
Last edited:
that dutchman started gymcelling too actually

c79c1b6b23a3c9e189d944243645db78.jpg

Shit tier thread. :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:

That tallfag is one of the tallest guys on the planet at almost 7'3.

Comparing him to Cutler is like comparing an Omega Tera Giga Chad to a Chadlite.

" Casual dating for women is often frowned upon in Pakistan's male-dominated society. "

Casual dating means Chad gets to fuck women and beta buck cuck gets to have her at 30.

that dutchman started gymcelling too actually

c79c1b6b23a3c9e189d944243645db78.jpg

whoa, even through the heightmog , it doesnt actually make hafpor look bad, at all. He kind of mogs. Wow.

whoa, even through the heightmog , it doesnt actually make hafpor look bad, at all. He kind of mogs. Wow.
I agree the mountain mogs here. He just looks more proportional. The tallfag looks better ungymcelled actually.