Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Brutal heightmog today

TheBasedCel

TheBasedCel

not a clown but an entire circus
-
I thought I was safe but then a 6'8 to 7 foot giant appeared and brutally mogged me as he passed by I felt my confidence decreasing. Although when I was walking in the city today I didn't feel subhuman as I was puffing my chest out as I walked.

what the fuck is their problem? they always do this shit where they say yeah bro im 5 ' 11 so you must be like 4' nothing. STFU they are clearly like 7ft

I still have a picture of me (176cm) with my friend who was 198cm and a girl who's like 147cm in the middle. In the pic you can see she's hugging the taller guy and her back is facing me. She even uploaded it to insta and in those times I used to be a wimp and thought I was "getting into the social game" without realising I was being fucking mocked.

The chick was hot as fuck tho. Would've fucked her if I wasn't so ugly facially.

Man wtf, 6’8?!? Sounds like you must have taken a wrong turn into a WWE outfitting room lol

I still have a picture of me (176cm) with my friend who was 198cm and a girl who's like 147cm in the middle. In the pic you can see she's hugging the taller guy and her back is facing me. She even uploaded it to insta and in those times I used to be a wimp and thought I was "getting into the social game" without realising I was being fucking mocked.

The chick was hot as fuck tho. Would've fucked her if I wasn't so ugly facially.
no height for your face

This is why I avoid my 6'1 brother and 6'0 cousin. Don't want to be mogged.

when around females and they are taller or the same height it what is the worst I know Im stronger but it is still demasculating

How tall are you then

I have developed a cope for heightmog. In company of tall guys, just imagine they are your bodyguards. And you are the shorter "mafia boss"

I have developed a cope for heightmog. In company of tall guys, just imagine they are your bodyguards. And you are the shorter "mafia boss"
Pretty cool cope ngl

Its brutal whenever I see groups of 3, like 2 guys and a girl with them, the girl is always with the taller guy, hugging him, flirting with him, giving him attention.. while the manlet just watches as 3rd wheel.