Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal height pill

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
2018 06 13 034152

2018 06 13 034020

Anybody who denies the heightpill is objectively a low IQ coping fakecel.

they all mean anyone under 6ft btw :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

i like how women bitch about short men, but they are the cause of them, like the barely 5ft girls who want 6+ dudes have a chance of making manlet sons

>some roasties talk about height
>muh brutal height pill

:lul::lul:

:feelsmega:
oh my god....:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope: F4ck whit te pelvis whit head :feelsokman::feelzez:

It's over if you're under 6 foot in 2018.

It's so weird seeing women complain about short men, when to them short means under 6 feet tall. 6 feet tall is above average (in the USA).

Even if only tall men existed, anything in the lower 80% will always be 'short' to women. Crazy.

I'm 5'8" and I never, and I mean never, thought about my height before I realized how important it was to women (in my mid-twenties). Women complain about body-shaming, but treat short men like they shouldn't even be classified as real men.

Then they have the nerve to complain men are insecure, and not confident enough? Jesus Christ I wish I were gay.

simply browse the social media accounts of 'foids if you want to see tons of this stuff