Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal height pill! Manlets stay out!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
When it comes to height, every inch counts--in fact, in the workplace, each inch above average may be worth $789 more per year, according to a study in the Journal of Applied Psychology (Vol. 89, No. 3).

The findings suggest that someone who is 6 feet tall earns, on average, nearly $166,000 more during a 30-year career than someone who is 5 feet 5 inches--even when controlling for gender, age and weight.

"Teehee just be more confident:soy:"
"Height doesn't matter"

Source: https://www.apa.org/monitor/julaug04/standing#

And soyciety will never talk about the height wage gap, only the gender wage gap (even tho toilets earn more than men these days)

Subjective observation:

"I've always taken note of this fact. I recall being "heightmogged" by a much taller White man as I was applying for a job in a sub shop. He repeatedly told me he couldn't understand what I was saying as I stuttered from anxiety."

Brutal Height Halo Effect

Manletism -> death

When it comes to height, every inch counts--in fact, in the workplace, each inch above average may be worth $789 more per year, according to a study in the Journal of Applied Psychology (Vol. 89, No. 3).

The findings suggest that someone who is 6 feet tall earns, on average, nearly $166,000 more during a 30-year career than someone who is 5 feet 5 inches--even when controlling for gender, age and weight.

"Height doesn't matter"

Just be confident bro, height doesn't matter:feelsthink:

yes, it's well know that manlets are abused by everyone and no one cares

Im numb. Nothing matter anymore. Genetics is everything

I think it's because tall people get all the high paying finance jobs that take someone with a powerful presence. So when the manlet is passed over for that position, the higher ups can technically say they didn't do it because he's short. He just doesn't have the "powerful presence" they need at the deal making table.

Im numb. Nothing matter anymore. Genetics is everything
This pic
62068284 2245139215738334 5848029304184635392 n

"Height doesn't matter"

Is there a cap to it? Im sure 8 foot people aren’t making more than everyone else.

I expected it to be more tbh.