Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Brutal height-mogging at a supermarket in a rich neighbourhood

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
I live next to a rich neighbourhood, this neighbourhood is so rich that literally every street has at least 10 Tesla cars. In general I'd say that I height-mog roughly 75% of men in a general neighbourhood or a middle class one... Not the upper class ones.

So I wanted to recycle some bottles to get some cash, I got a coupon and had to queue up... Now this was absolutely brutal. Even before entering the supermarket I was height-mogged by a 70 year old man taking his bicycle standing at around 6'6, normal height here, so I went inside, at the queue there were TWO 7 footers, usually I only see a handful of 7 footers a year, now I saw 2 standing basically next to each other, a 6'5 man that height-mogged me earlier looked tiny next to him, there were 3 other men at least 6'7 in height as well. Several women were 6'3.

This experience felt like a nightmare where someone shrunk me, but no, these people were all actually this height, ONLY ONE man was (slightly) shorter than me. It was also 100% White (this neighbourhood is a tall White ethnostate with a handful of Asians, no Niggers, Turks, or Moroccans like elsewhere in the city).

When I walked outside I passed another 7 footer, note that I'm 6'2 and to stant next to a 6'7 person my head reaches their chin, next to a 7 footer my head doesn't even reach their shoulders, I saw THREE within 5 minutes. I think there are more 7 footers in this neighbourhood than in the entire NBA.

I can't wait to go to the Philippines later this year, this is getting ridiculous. Dutch people are tall and usually I feel average height or shortish (or sometimes tallish depending on where I am), but this neighbourhood is absolutely something else.

I wouldn't be surprised if everyone shorter than 6'5 committed suicide which is why I almost didn't see any man 6'4 or shorter.

If the shoppers in these queues went to your average American basketball game they'd make everyone look tiny.

It was fucking brutal, I hate my life.

I live next to a rich neighbourhood, this neighbourhood is so rich that literally every street has at least 10 Tesla cars. In general I'd say that I height-mog roughly 75% of men in a general neighbourhood or a middle class one... Not the upper class ones.

So I wanted to recycle some bottles to get some cash, I got a coupon and had to queue up... Now this was absolutely brutal. Even before entering the supermarket I was height-mogged by a 70 year old man taking his bicycle standing at around 6'6, normal height here, so I went inside, at the queue there were TWO 7 footers, usually I only see a handful of 7 footers a year, now I saw 2 standing basically next to each other, a 6'5 man that height-mogged me earlier looked tiny next to him, there were 3 other men at least 6'7 in height as well. Several women were 6'3.

This experience felt like a nightmare where someone shrunk me, but no, these people were all actually this height, ONLY ONE man was (slightly) shorter than me. It was also 100% White (this neighbourhood is a tall White ethnostate with a handful of Asians, no Niggers, Turks, or Moroccans like elsewhere in the city).

When I walked outside I passed another 7 footer, note that I'm 6'2 and to stant next to a 6'7 person my head reaches their chin, next to a 7 footer my head doesn't even reach their shoulders, I saw THREE within 5 minutes. I think there are more 7 footers in this neighbourhood than in the entire NBA.

I can't wait to go to the Philippines later this year, this is getting ridiculous. Dutch people are tall and usually I feel average height or shortish (or sometimes tallish depending on where I am), but this neighbourhood is absolutely something else.

I wouldn't be surprised if everyone shorter than 6'5 committed suicide which is why I almost didn't see any man 6'4 or shorter.

If the shoppers in these queues went to your average American basketball game they'd make everyone look tiny.

This thread is brutal humble bragging.

As a 5'7 2/10 stinky ugly ass currycel i can't comprehend the sheer mogg i feel mogged from screen,its so over for me whites are a different species altogether atleast you guys(blacks) can challenge them in height it never began for currycels like me i bet those 7 feet dutchchads can pick me up and throw me at the wall using their one hand i want to kill myself and my shitty parents for giving birth to such a subhuman manlet.

Brutally over for 5'7 subhumans

OP is one of those people who will tell u that it's over for u if you're 6'2" and not 6'3"