Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill BRUTAL HARD TO SWALLOW PILLS COMPILATION. ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
Be careful boyos. It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a coper to swallow such brutal pills. I'll cut to the chase:

• "Mentalceldom" is a cope. If you can't get laid, you're ugly.
  • "high standardscel" is a cope. You know you'd get laid with beckys if you could.
  • "I'm just here for the memes" is a teracope, if you have nothing better to do than browse this forum, you're ugly. Even if you had starfish sex somehow in the past and you think that means you're not an incel
  • "I'm just here to see what these inkwells are up to and repost it to IT" is a cope, as above, if you're here your life is shit as a consequence of you being ugly. This includes foids.
  • A lot is said and theorized about the goal of life, but it's not a matter of philosophy or thinking about it. When you find yourself lonely and miserable for years, the response to that question appears before you clear as day: The goal of life is to be loved. Therefore, MGTOW IS A COPE. These stupid lonely hikes and trips to shitholes will never make up for the lack of a (PROPER, NO BETABUX) romantic relationship.
  • TheRedPill is a bunch of losers coping. It's such a waste of time. Thousands of threads with thousands of lines of texts... All worthless. The only theory that will get you laid is "just be chad". And the saddest part is, even to the extent to which personality does matter (very little, like to break a tie between chads for example, or make a foid who already likes you love you more), TRP theories are wrong.
  • If you care about your reputation in the forum, username color :feelsseriously:... IT NEVER BEGAN
  • Hating women is a cope. I know this one will be controversial but tbh it is. You'd suddenly no longer hate women if you could have a loyal, kind becky gf. You know it.
  • The wall is a teracope. There's simply no wall for women, idk who came up with that, probably MGTOW copers.

Inb4 people cherrypick the 10% fakecels that have been exposed

Hating women is a cope. I know this one will be controversial but tbh it is. You'd suddenly no longer hate women if you could have a loyal, kind becky gf. You know it.
this is definitely an unpopular one but I want to let you know I agree tbh. if you genuinely just hated women and didn't want to be around them you would be true MGTOW who just grills for gods sake, not posting here. for most people here their proclaimed feelings towards women are a result of circumstances and learning to associate women with negative experiences

this is definitely an unpopular one but I want to let you know I agree tbh. if you genuinely just hated women and didn't want to be around them you would be true MGTOW who just grills for gods sake, not posting here. for most people here their proclaimed feelings towards women are a result of circumstances and learning to associate women with negative experiences
thanks boyo, at least im not alone in that

Wrong about The Wall. It is real, but not stopping femoids because of simps

The wall is real blat.

" Iam here for the memes" must be the biggest cope ever invented.

20200425 161710

Based thread

Water is wet and so is Stacy for me

I’m just here for the Christian memes.

All atoms in the universe IQ

Can someone explain to me the wall meme?

I’d like to think I’d still hate foids if I got a Becky GF. I never will though so I guess I’ll never know.
Can someone explain to me the wall meme?
It’s cope that foids loose their SMV at like 30 or so

I’d like to think I’d still hate foids if I got a Becky GF. I never will though so I guess I’ll never know.

It’s cope that foids loose their SMV at like 30 or so
They do. But it’s cope, because they just stop fucking and do not resort to fucking men with lower smv.

But there is a reason to hate women. They only go for chads and reject/use/manipulate other men. Of course chads don't hate women. Because women commit to them, because they flirt with them, because they are approachable to them. Women can love, they are willing to support you, they probably even want to be better versions of themselves just for you. But only if you are chad. It is only natural to hate women for this.

Mentalceldom is not cope.
5s or 6s with mental issues still wont get laid
i dont know why so many people think that there are only ugly people and chads that exist lol