Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Brutal hairpill (norwoodcels don't enter)

Just cherrypick comments of coping incels LARPing as foids and make it the truth.

I get compliments on hair all the time on my chadfish

Just cherrypick comments of coping incels LARPing as foids and make it the truth.
Almost every comment there agrees hair is important and that sub is mainly used by blackpilled foids jfl.

I should have listened to the title of this thread

Fuck.

No hair for your face. :blackpill:

If I didn't start losing my hair at 17 I wouldn't be posting here. Hair loss literally ruined my life.

I am starting to see my hairline get pulled back, a bit of a baldspot in the crown and my temples receding, my hair was my only redeeming feature, cue my grandma: "OooOOOH you have movie star hair!" and me going "I wish I had a movie star face to match" now I will have nothing.

Also have a gigantic forehead that needs to be hidden with a fringe but oh well, guess i'll go full negative smv subhuman in the coming 5 years.

I am starting to see my hairline get pulled back, a bit of a baldspot in the crown and my temples receding, my hair was my only redeeming feature, cue my grandma: "OooOOOH you have movie star hair!" and me going "I wish I had a movie star face to match" now I will have nothing.

Also have a gigantic forehead that needs to be hidden with a fringe but oh well, guess i'll go full negative smv subhuman in the coming 5 years.
You'll be free and not give a fuck. It'll be useful in the apocalypse. Kill all the evil humans!

Me too, I fucking need my hair, I always knew that I'd be completely fucked if I lost it. I thought that I was safe because my dad has a full head of hair but I started balding at 18. I will most likely end up a full nw7, I am even thinning on the back and sides.

Me too, I fucking need my hair, I always knew that I'd be completely fucked if I lost it. I thought that I was safe because my dad has a full head of hair but I started balding at 18. I will most likely end up a full nw7, I am even thinning on the back and sides.
Is one of your grandparents bald or you got low t chances are you got hormonal hairloss

She said "Mogs"

Is one of your grandparents bald or you got low t chances are you got hormonal hairloss
Yeah, there's a lot of nw7s on my mother's side. My mother's father started going bald pretty young, he was so mentally ill and he roped later in life.

Yeah, there's a lot of nw7s on my mother's side. My mother's father started going bald pretty young, he was so mentally ill and he roped later in life.
Get on fin. Get a hair system. Don't let nature rule your life.

I've been on fin for 2 years and I just realised that my crown is still thinning
Go on dut. Or add min. either way fuck mother nature. It's time she gets a spanking.

I have neither height nor hair in the near future, so i'm doomed. I hope sexbots come faster than the rope

Hair is very very important.

Go on dut. Or add min. either way fuck mother nature. It's time she gets a spanking.
That was my plan if fin didn't work, I think that it is slowing my hair loss down but I want to completely stop it. I'll hatmaxx if I end up a nw7.

My only solace in life is that these whores and their populations will eventually die out of the same birth control fuelled whoredom that they engage in.

height then hair, height is more important.
i can't fix my 5'6" height but i am sure i can get some hairtransplant in turkey maybe. atleast when you have your hair people treat you better even when you're uglt since hair is a sign of youth

i guess ive been lucky enough to have my hair as long as i have
i really didnt start receding until 2021 when i was in my mids 20s and now im in my late 20s and the sides at the temple
hair is starting to come apart feels stringy is howd i describe it
also getting that island in the middle but id say im norwood 2 not too severe
yet:fuk:

I hope sexbots come faster than the rope

All one can do in the mean time is cope.

I'm 30 and have yet to discern any signs of balding. However, there's no hairline for my autism.

Last edited:
i guess ive been lucky enough to have my hair as long as i have
i really didnt start receding until 2021 when i was in my mids 20s and now im in my late 20s and the sides at the temple
hair is starting to come apart feels stringy is howd i describe it
also getting that island in the middle but id say im norwood 2 not too severe
yet:fuk:

If you are truly just at Norwood 2, hang in there brocel.

Seriously, NW2 isn't actually considered balding by most people. It is possible and likely for NW2 to stabilize for decades. If it recedes beyond that point, that would be the tell-tale sign that you are fucked.

Last edited:
the front of my hairline is fine but with my bigass fivehead it doesnt matter
its more my right temple really
i guess since i sleep on my right side thats why but im not sure if thats the case

last time i see a bald man got married was an elder gen x.
millenial baldies are on the edge of suicide luckily they have vidya to cope.
balding zoomers on the other hand will not reach 30.

All one can do in the mean time is cope.

I'm 30 and have yet to discern any signs of balding. However, there's no hairline for my autism.
Lucky you, i would love to have hair. That was my only reedeming quality

Hamudi's words ring true "hair is life"

HAIR IS YOUR LIFELINE. NO HAIR = NO LIFE. WOMEN THINK BALD MEN ARE UGLY AND THEY HATE OUR EXISTENCE

I might have to unwatch this thread. Not only am I Norwood-afflicted I am now being constantly reminded of it via notifications.

I might have to unwatch this thread. Not only am I Norwood-afflicted I am now being constantly reminded of it via notifications.
Have you tried treatments? Finasteride kept me anxiety free for like 2 years until I recently noticed more crown thinning, it is a good cope because you are at least trying to fight it.

Last edited:
exactly this

Zoomers deserve it for making lookism mainstream