Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Brutal gratefulness/money pill

HaveANiceLife

HaveANiceLife

Waiting for info.
-
For over a year I was abroad with family. Technically homeless and not at a single point had I my own money. A lot of very hard times. Anyway that recent year just getting 10 euro in a day of personal money felt like an extreme luxery.

Anyway started studying recently, I get 1100 euros per month. Still feel just as empty, I do not eat healthier then I did when I had nothing. When I had nothing I simply ate a couple of eggs, fruit, milk and like everyother day some kind of cheap muscle meat. Now I eat a lot of bread and other starches everyday. Seed oils etc...

Only time I feel happy about myself or life is when I'm drinking while listening to music alone.

It seems like true wealth is having good health and looks. Non imaginery numbers and manmade trash.

Money doesn't buy happiness unless you have lots of it
It doesn't bring you any loving gf tho

sick of 'i' threads this is inceldom discussion not your inceldom discussion who cares

sick of 'i' threads this is inceldom discussion not your inceldom discussion who cares
If you want general analysation threads there are more then plenty on this site. Everything outside of personal experience has already been disscused a million times over and over again.

If you want general analysation threads there are more then plenty on this site. Everything outside of personal experience has already been disscused a million times over and over again.
personal experience can be useful, that is not an 'i' thread. you're using the forum as a diary

personal experience can be useful, that is not an 'i' thread. you're using the forum as a diary
I don't agree. My points are either about things that I have experienced for months or longer, or things that are from years of experience. Not something small.

I don't like writing things in great detail because people on this site will get bored & my phone is under survelience.

Last edited:
I don't agree. My points are either about things that I have experienced for months or longer, or things that are from years of experience. Not something small.
so you're being pedantic about how people use a diary, but can't find any flaws in my point than that

people are not rational in argument. they just try not to be wrong. You're just trying to find problems with what I said but don't care if my point still stands. That point being that this post adds nothing to the forum and is just you using it as a diary, oh sorry, an occasional diary, so sorry to have insinuated your post was a daily entry and not a long term, equally selfish post.
But no, you'll just keep arguing to be right

1000 euros is poverty nigger stuff to feel rich you need 4000 plus

the problem with using the forum as a diary is it attracts others to do the same. This has gotten worse and worse for months. I saw a post just 20 minutes ago where someone said the point of the forum was to vent about your life. No it isn't :feelssus:

the problem with using the forum as a diary is it attracts others to do the same. This has gotten worse and worse for months. I saw a post just 20 minutes ago where someone said the point of the forum was to vent about your life. No it isn't :feelssus:
If people aren't allowed to vent/talk about hardship such as poverty/poor health among other problems, then what is the point? Everything about inceldom has already been stated a bounch of times. Believe it or not Poverty and and health is still rather heavily related to the subject matter. But sorry for not bringing out the sharts and having a 10k word presentation about the subjects.

As student loans or?

I know some Scandinavians can get money for going to college but 1k euro seems like way too much.

If people aren't allowed to vent/talk about hardship such as poverty/poor health among other problems, then what is the point? Everything about inceldom has already been stated a bounch of times. Believe it or not Poverty and and health is still rather heavily related to the subject matter. But sorry for not bringing out the sharts and having a 10k word presentation about the subjects.
the point is to entertain and pass time, same as anything on the internet. They may be the same points, but there are literally new studies, articles, retarded IT posts, world events that relate to us, world events that relate to connected topics, and all fucking sorts of other shit, basically whatever you prefer to view, that actively keeps the forum alive every single hour of every day. Reading about your day is boring and contains nothing. This is not your diary

He is right. Where tf are you going to vent if not here? I have nobody to talk to irl, of course I'm going to use this forum to express myself in ways I can't irl. I'm so tired of users like you who think every thread should be a research paper. Also not everyone is blessed with a high IQ

He is right. Where tf are you going to vent if not here? I have nobody to talk to irl, of course I'm going to use this forum to express myself in ways I can't irl. I'm so tired of users like you who think every thread should be a research paper. Also not everyone is blessed with a high IQ
write it on a piece of paper and flush it down the toilet. I didn't say shit about research papers, only 0.1% of the threads here are research papers, but the rest contain an interesting anecdote or valuable experience as opposed to some 'please listen to me' bullshit. Something stupid a bluepiller said, or at least something of some sort of interest. You know there's a difference, too

Last edited:
it's not even on topic this guys venting about his life not inceldom. I'm not even against people who say 'my life is fucking terrible from inceldom' just idiots who come here to talk about their day

it's not even on topic this guys venting about his life not inceldom. I'm not even against people who say 'my life is fucking terrible from inceldom' just idiots who come here to talk about their day
I see. Fair enough