Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Brutal getting lean never worked out for me

I

isdb

Greycel
Don’t delude yourself and try to get lean if you’re a disgusting freak like me. Huge waste of time, i wasted months of my life to get lean asf, got abs and everything but was uglier than ever. lack of undereye support even more apparent, no cheekbones, weird jaw. Pls don’t do it to yourself.

Everybody should try leanmaxxing once before giving up

Leanmaxxing is never useless and always the way to go.
The health benefits alone are worht it.

Leanmaxxing is never useless and always the way to go.
The health benefits alone are worht it.
even if you look better lookswise with a little chub on your face?

Don’t delude yourself and try to get lean if you’re a disgusting freak like me. Huge waste of time, i wasted months of my life to get lean asf, got abs and everything but was uglier than ever. lack of undereye support even more apparent, no cheekbones, weird jaw. Pls don’t do it to yourself.
What strategies did you use? Did you combine a calorie deficit with less carbs or something? Avoid salt?

Everybody should try leanmaxxing once before giving up
True. Even if it doesn't get you women it's worth it just to feel better about yourself.
Also, go to the gym and grow newbie gains, only takes 2 months to see a huge difference.

What strategies did you use? Did you combine a calorie deficit with less carbs or something? Avoid salt?
Only calorie deficit, didn’t care about the macro’s or micro’s and most def not things like sodium and potassium

True. Even if it doesn't get you women it's worth it just to feel better about yourself.
Also, go to the gym and grow newbie gains, only takes 2 months to see a huge difference.
I look great physique wise, symmetrical abs, small waist and broad shoulders. Unfortunately tho physique is biggest cope

I look great physique wise, symmetrical abs, small waist and broad shoulders. Unfortunately tho physique is biggest cope
Try to get into a masked bdsm club. If you can't physiquemaxx there, it's over

Try to get into a masked bdsm club. If you can't physiquemaxx there, it's over
Posted physique on reddit, had faggots constantly trying chat to me or dudes telling me to bodybuild jfl

i gotta say that if you're a fattie and never been lean even once in your life then you definitely need to lose weight and see for yourself if your're even ugly or not.
some fatcels here have never been lean and they still claim to be real trucels which is bs tbh.

Posted physique on reddit, had faggots constantly trying chat to me or dudes telling me to bodybuild jfl
There's women in the RIGHT bdsm clubs, just gotta find them. If they demand a face reveal before fucking, it's over

i gotta say that if you're a fattie and never been lean even once in your life then you definitely need to lose weight and see for yourself if your're even ugly or not.
some fatcels here have never been lean and they still claim to be real trucels which is bs tbh.
Absolutely true for fat dudes. If you’re ugly at chubby level tho, like i was most of the time you’re still gonna be uglier leaner cause it will be more apparent how boneless you really are.

There's women in the RIGHT bdsm clubs, just gotta find them. If they demand a face reveal before fucking, it's over
It’s def over since im also a manlet. i can probably ascend to low tier normie with a rhino and improving my coloring, I don’t really believe in the heightpill.

It’s def over since im also a manlet. i can probably ascend to low tier normie with a rhino and improving my coloring, I don’t really believe in the heightpill.
Ah shit, there goes that theory. I hope you ascend, you can always come to Incelistan if you don't.

Yep I looked actually worse when I was skinny.
For some being skinny looks like you’ve seen better days. That’s an incel trait since normies tend to look better when they get skinny.
Exactly it hurts the most when most normies ascend with getting lean, while incels only make themselves look malnourished and sickely looking

I actually look better when I started doing the opposite and gained more weight in muscles. We have bad face bone structure so being skinny just looks horrible as you’ve mentioned.
same, i’m sitting around 20-25% my face looks fuller and healthier, still ugly asf but when i was lean i was freakishly ugly.

obsession with leanness is BDD, shitstagram induced mental illness. literally starvation. just eat healthy and your genetics do the rest. did you even have muscle mass? no gym for your face and height anyways

obsession with leanness is BDD, shitstagram induced mental illness. literally starvation. just eat healthy and your genetics do the rest. did you even have muscle mass? no gym for your face and height anyways
I’m decently gymmaxxed. i’m short and ugly yeah, but I don’t think it’s cope for me cause i have good insertions and bonestructure. However physique is cope for everyone since muscles don’t attract women.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back