Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Brutal fucking reddit cucks side with heightist female over male who says she's too dark

arianaisawesome1

arianaisawesome1

Roping in 20s, Brown skinned Truecel & Misogynist
★★★
In this thread, this 5'9 guy posts about a 5'4 girl he went on a date with tell him he was 'too short' for anything serious. The guy responds by saying she's "too dark" for his taste as well. Nothing crazy right?

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AmItheAsshole/comments/hz20z4/aita_for_telling_a_mutual_female_friend_that_she/

Wrong. Fucking reddit is obliterating this guy. Look at the comments.

1596212658954.png

1596212722859.png

1596212790335.png

The fucker was like "do you really need to ask?" as in "of course we're going to side with the foid always"
The other fucker was like 'antiblackness is real. colorism is real' as if there's no such thing as height discrimination.
The 3rd fucker was like "NOBODY DIES BECAUSE THEY ARE SHORT IN HEIGHT" lmfao. I'm fucking done with shitty reddit cucks.

The WORST post of all, however, was this fucker:
1596212817925.png

In context, this fucker was acting like it's HARDER being a woman than being a man. Brutal shitty fucking reddit cuck exposed. I wish they all just died.

Honestly just fucking avoid reddit, especially these shitty communities like R/AITA. Their fucking foid-obsession and cuck behavior is awfully frustrating.

This kind of shit always frustrates me. There's two people judging each other on things they can not help -- they immediately side with the woman.

The other fucker was like 'antiblackness is real. colorism is real' as if there's no such thing as height discrimination.

They would never say this if they heard about the racepill :feelsseriously:

Reddit cucks will be cucks til the end of the world. And no amount of simping will ever get them a crumb of pussy

Cucked female worshipers. Height shaming is just as bad as racism .

these retards completely miss the point and start on their usual about muh colorism and racism when it's clearly not the case here.

Anybody who posts in that subreddit should be burned with a flamethrower (in GTA sa of course)

i cant make it half way through one of these posts before clicking off just because of how pathetic and cringe it is. its such a biased femoid worshiping subreddit

"nobody dies because of height"

One quick google search and you'll find examples of guys who killed themselves because of it. Or just scientific studies showing that short men commit suicide more often

nobody dies because they are short or average height

Ermm..

Yes we do. We may not die figuratively, but we suffer a social death of romantic and social exclusion and not getting to pass on our genes.

"nobody dies because of height"

One quick google search and you'll find examples of guys who killed themselves because of it. Or just scientific studies showing that short men commit suicide more often
THIS THIS THIS

I mean it's fucking Reddit. What did you honestly expect?
1596212817925.png

In context, this fucker was acting like it's HARDER being a woman than being a man.
The only bad thing about having a vagina is getting too much attention from sub 8 men

Last edited:
Racism has always been allowed and accepted in the dating market from foids. But apparently here it's not okay jfl

Cucked female worshipers. Height shaming is just as bad as racism .
Also she judged him on something he can't change, he judged her on something she can't change too. Reddit is just a bunch of moral fags strocking their own ego.

Last edited:
In this thread, this 5'9 guy posts about a 5'4 girl he went on a date with tell him he was 'too short' for anything serious. The guy responds by saying she's "too dark" for his taste as well. Nothing crazy right?

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AmItheAsshole/comments/hz20z4/aita_for_telling_a_mutual_female_friend_that_she/

1596212658954.png

1596212722859.png

1596212790335.png

The fucker was like "do you really need to ask?" as in "of course we're going to side with the foid always"
The 3rd fucker was like "NOBODY DIES BECAUSE THEY ARE SHORT IN HEIGHT" lmfao. I'm fucking done with shitty reddit cucks.

1596212817925.png

In context, this fucker was acting like it's HARDER being a woman than being a man. Brutal shitty fucking reddit cuck exposed. I wish they all just died.

Honestly just fucking avoid reddit, especially these shitty communities like R/AITA. Their fucking foid-obsession and cuck behavior is awfully frustrating.

Dumb af, skin colour and height are both genetic and no one has control over it, that's why it's wrong to make fun of both.
Racism has always been allowed and accepted in the dating market from foids. But apparently here it's not okay jfl
You aren't allowed to mention because it would expose their own racism.

forced social isolation induced from heightism kills much more people than racism nowadays

All these fags in reddit. Fucking pussies. haha. They need to check their entitlement at the door. Bunch of soy boy bitches.

Jfl. Meanwhile it's "just a preference" when women won't date ricecels or curries.

Also at this very moment, pygmies are being treated by their fellow blacks the way liberals think black people are treated in white countries: https://incels.is/threads/over-for-manlets.226554/

We don't hear about this too often though, because it ruins the "blacks are innocent victims" narrative. Plus there aren't any social justice points to go around when it comes to manlets being dehumanized.

'colorism'
'anti-blackness'

I hate those weird tumblr vocabulary soyyitors use so much

reddit is the most god forsaken site on the internet, every post you make drops your iq by 10 points

1596212658954.png

1596212722859.png

1596212790335.png

1596212817925.png

Jfl at caring about plebbit fags.

people hang themselves because of their height, same shit lmao

My parents won't let me date girls other than white or asian, once an indian girl showed me a picture of her also indian friend (who was in a fucking halloween makeup and costume) and asked if I'd try her because she was open. I fucked up and roasted her friend accidentally by asking if that was a halloween mask and she told me it was my loss. I would have fucking gone for her behind my family's back. Makes me fucking mad when people say skin color matters, yeah, if you're not incel...but also without my family I'm homeless so have to pick battles here.
>Racism is worse than heightism

Racism in dating isn't even considered racist. Saying "colour is a low blow" is fucking bullshit, especially since OP on the reddit is a supposedly dark black guy talking to a darkish girl of some random race. TLDRed this but reddit is full of hypocrites and shills and women who've been caught at (their) games etc. so water wet right here.

Last edited:
Fucking clown world, IP is high IQ and based

JFL
it's almost as if men can't have preferences
also i think it's perfectly fair to say she is too dark for him to find her attractive, since she said he's too short for her to find him attractive
in this case, both are pretty unchangeable tbh and stuck like that for life

Ermm..

Yes we do. We may not die figuratively, but we suffer a social death of romantic and social exclusion and not getting to pass on our genes.
In a couple decades foids will have enough influence on the government and society to literally exterminate manlets.

YTA YTA YTA YTA YTA YTA YT AYTA YTA YT AY YTA YT A YT A YTA YTA