Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Friendpill (not Frenpill, frenpill=good friendpill=bad)

Therapywasawaste

Therapywasawaste

"I should be living underground, I'm so subhuman."
★★
Texts between me and friend foid.

Foid: "i'm just with my parents "

Me: "Do you like it?"

Foid: "yes"

Me: "What else do you like?"

Foid: "i don't know"

Me: "I like you"

Foid: "like as a friend or?"

"i just don't know what to say"

Me: "Why?"

Foid: "i have family stuff going on right now i'm sorry"

Me: "It's okay"

Brutal friendpill.

"family stuff"

Texts between me and friend foid.

Foid: "i'm just with my parents "

Me: "Do you like it?"

Foid: "yes"

Me: "What else do you like?"

Foid: "i don't know"

Me: "I like you"

Foid: "like as a friend or?"

"i just don't know what to say"

Me: "Why?"

Me: "It's okay"

Brutal friendpill.
Im guessing you have autism

If this is an actual conversation you had then you probably do have it
What about it makes you think I have autism. Did you notice anything she said that I missed? I could use the help.

This is copy and paste of the coversation.

What about it makes you think I have autism. Did you notice anything she said that I missed? I could use the help.
Why would you go from asking her if she likes being with her family to saying I like you
It just sounds childish and the approach is strange obviously this wouldnt matter if you were a chad but its still weird

Its also easy to tell she doesn’t like you by how dry shes being in the conversation and Im guessing she was always like this even before this conversation so you trying to show you like her at all shows a lack of knowing this type of shit

It just strikes me as being autistic asf and this is coming from someone that probably has mild autism

Why would you go from asking her if she likes being with her family to saying I like you
It just sounds childish and the approach is strange obviously this wouldnt matter if you were a chad but its still weird

Its also easy to tell she doesn’t like you by how dry shes being in the conversation and Im guessing she was always like this even before this conversation so you trying to show you like her at all shows a lack of knowing this type of shit

It just strikes me as being autistic asf and this is coming from someone that probably has mild autism
Should I show her my dick? The Asian woman said it was big for a 17-year-old (I'm almost 19.)

No I would just give up on her tbh its not going anywhere no matter what you do
I texted her "Hi" and she said she's at work. I will see her at work.

You must be trolling :feelskek:
I'm not."

Me: "Hi

Her: "Hey"

"i'm at work right now"

Me: "Okay."

Her: "do you work today?"

Me: "Yes"

you seem beyond autistic there's no reason for her to talk to u unless she's just trying to get some dick
I have an ugly face and thin neck. I have been friendzoned before.

Sounds like a regular chat, but you are too bold with that "i like you".

Its apparent she has no interest in you. But if you want to "rizz her up" it would likely be better to ask for what shes doing on the weekend and if you two might want to go out.

You could lie and tell her a few other guys will come too which could throw her off the "hes after my ass" gick but then you come alone and tell her the others couldn't they had "Insert fictional alibi" so the event might just end up between you two.

Also stop with that "casual chat" shit I did this with soooo many girls i matched in the first months on tinder and I basically just talked too much and too much shit with her.

When I used Stacyfish about 70% of these guys are QUICK. Like really quick, first they want to confirm you are real and not a bot or fish, then they want various SM from you. Some give the number of themselves after few minutes. They then tell "me" the chick, what they are all about, like theres dudes who just want to hook up once, but those are actually just a few, majorily guys tell want LTR and you what kinds goals they have in life and if they can get date with you IMMEDIATELY.

Dating Apps changed, they were for relationship in 2010s, then end of 2010s they were hook up Apps, but that changed. Majority of guys even the HTN are NOT getting anything, so they want to get OFF the Apps as fast as possible. A guy on a dating app wants to SECURE the girl because hes competing with THOUSANDS of other guys.

Now for thid specific girl, you already know her. How long? How is your connection? What have you done together? WHY does she talk to you?

Clearly the last part shows that she still has something for you, but really you appear to be a Beta Orbiter.

Girls statistically use Social Media 10% more on average per monthly use then Men. She talks a lot and to a lot of guys and it one of these guys, gets her heated up faster, you WILL be cucked.

A bad sign is that "you are just a friend" like you obviously already noted yourself, at this point you might already have lost her to another guy - or even girl because all Chicks in 2024 are bisexual.

Always focus on meeting not on confessing love/crush through text, comes off as silly and desperate (even if you are, do not show).

It's sad that you cannot talk to her in a personable a and instead ask run-of-the-mill boring questions.

I don't have friends

I have fiends

Always focus on meeting not on confessing love/crush through text, comes off as silly and desperate (even if you are, do not show).
We made plans to meet but I got called into work that day couldn't.

Trucels can't chat with females whose they know irl