Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

BRUTAL framemog itc

T

TallIncel

Greycel
uaRI6q4.png

framemog? wat? Both are doomed for life

Ideal candidate for gym, shower, haircut theory.

not with that frame
Massive cope the big guy will have more previlage than the little guy thier r also a lot of options open for him than the little guy both r unattractive to women though

I don’t get why these fat guys let their hair and beard grow out, especially since they probably don’t take showers. It’s so bad especially the long hair CUT IT

im getting framemog by 99.999% of people including women

Both are doomed incels.

I don’t get why these fat guys let their hair and beard grow out, especially since they probably don’t take showers. It’s so bad especially the long hair CUT IT
The reason why Western men wear their hair short is because they've become slaves of their women. Only slaves wear short hair.

It's over twice

The reason why Western men wear their hair short is because they've become slaves of their women. Only slaves wear short hair.
:feelskek: :feelskek: Alright

Cutting your hair is literally mutilating yourself. It's what conquerors forced the conquered to do-cut their hair short. Balding / hairless / short haired people will always be slaves. Women want men with full hair. Jason Momoa and Brad Pitt types.

Framelet also beardmogs me

Cutting your hair is literally mutilating yourself. It's what conquerors forced the conquered to do-cut their hair short. Balding / hairless / short haired people will always be slaves. Women want men with full hair. Jason Momoa and Brad Pitt types.
Bro i have curly hair, if i let it grow long i will look like i have a clowns hair

That looks so bad, i can’t pull that off. I like my short and easily manageable hair :feelsokman:
Short reminder that all of these curly-haired "clown" guys mog you and me into oblivion.