Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal forumstatus pill

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

The pp183 theory
-
So there is postmaxxers, nov2017cels, animecels and modcels.
Im passing the "modcel" option bec. its hard to obtain.
Lets suppose that you just postmaxx in sake of getting that high status. Bad news to you bec. its not going to work, you will be seen as a low effort tryhard. People wouod be aware that youre posting on their thread just to get that number up. (im still supposing that you are postmaxxing in order to statusmaxx.) Humans dont like these stuff. They want unique attention and it should be more of a friendly conversation. Postmaxxing would make them feel not taken care of.

Now, Nov2017cels. Yes, they look really cool. (brutal joindate pill.) But they still have a con, Reactionscore0. You can see members like Riptalincel and @Insomniac use that against "OGcels".
Anime avi halo is massive but youll get ignored bec. if you have an anime avi, your opinion does not count.

There is one thing left and as i said, people can mock you bec. of your Low/non existing reaction score. It will always be your weak point. Having a 0 reaction score with 10k posts is like being a chad with a small dick. Its hardly noticable but when someone uses against you in his arguement, you have no choice to defend yourself.
I saw some profiles with reaction scores on this site and their halo is too strong.
@Dekim for example.

i feel like anime avi is overrated so many people have them it just makes me feel like they all blend. can barely tell one from another.

i feel like anime avi is overrated so many people have them it just makes me feel like they all blend. can barely tell one from another.
Tbh, this also. applies to hammyavi cels.

gif avatar == halo tbhtbhtbhsrs

Brutal Knajjdpill, he has all of them except postmaxx status.

gif avatar == halo tbhtbhtbhsrs

Anime avi halo is massive but youll get ignored bec. if you have an anime avi, your opinion does not count.
brutal.
imagine spending time trying to espress your thoughts just to understand that your opinion doesn't count because of the way you look.
basically my irl life.

its over for overthinkingaboutthingscels

How does the reaction score feature even work? I've never seen a user with a reaction score other than 0.

How does the reaction score feature even work? I've never seen a user with a reaction score other than 0.
I know on looksmax.org, they have a reaction score where you can click a like button on a post to increase that user's score. The owner of looksmax and here uses the same software and it is probably impossible to remove that feature.

@Jockcel mogs @Dekim

NoReactionScorecels on suiwatch.

I have no idea how reaction score works