Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Brutal forestbenchmaxxing saga

Sergeant Kelly

Sergeant Kelly

"Took your sweet time, Marine?"
★★
There was an argument at my home over some inane bullshit so I broke my hibernationmaxxing streak to take a walk and cool off.
I went to my favorite bench at forest. As I was sitting there, grumpy as fuck, much to my surprise some couple approached (people most often omit this place if they see someone sitting there).
Usually when I hear other people approaching to sit there I just up and leave because my conversations with strangers tend to be either retarded as fuck or forced and awkward, but this time I though to myself “eh, who knows, maybe talking to people will improve my mood a little”. Silly me.

It was some middle aged heavily balding guy and the kind of broad that looks like she has amateur Instagram model career (well, most women these days try their hand at this but you know what I mean).
They asked me “will we bother?” and I said no.
As soon as they sat down jestermaxxing marathon began. Not a single thing that came out of this guys mouth during fifteen minutes while I was there was for any other purpose other than trying to humor the broad :feelsugh:
We’re talking top-brass oofy doofy jestermaxxing “game” beyond your wildest dreams. Unless it would land me a deepthroat I wouldn’t be able to look myself into eyes in a mirror for a couple of days after doing shit like this.

I tried to make small talk with them a few times, bullshit like “where are you from?”, mostly to not feel awkward about being silent but I was getting only hasty one word responses.
Seeing that talking to them was going nowhere and I was planning beforehand to move to another bench anyway - which I don’t like all that much but I have internet there, half of the point of this trip was to watch latest dbdr video – after finishing cigarette I wished them nice day and left.
Now here is the part that made me hate that nigga and regret I even allowed them to sit there – as I was walking away he said something in lowered voice to the broad.

Gee, I WONDER WHY HE SAID THAT HE SUDDENLY HAD TO LOWER HIS VOICE RIGHT AFTER SOME STRANGER LEFT. Doesn’t take a genius to figure out that 99% it was some snarky shit about me to appear cool to the broad.
Come to think of it, one of the first things he said was “am I obscuring the view?”, I didn’t made anything out of it back then but realized later that it was meant to mock that I was starring off into the distance before they approached (I was sad, k?) considering that it caused broad to burst into laughter (it’s a common motif with women I noticed over the years, the thing that makes them laugh the most is one man mocking or abusing another in some way, such a nice gender, rape isn’t morally wrong btw).
I wish you many decades of fruitless jestermaxxing and all unpleasant things that come with middle age, baldfag.
I swear, next time some couple asks me “will we bother?” I’ll just blurt out deadpan “Yes” and stare at them until they leave.

====================================================================================================================================
Side tangent:
Normally I’m more unhinged than this – I literally analyze strangers around me and how likely are they to try to humiliate me in some way, and make plan in my head what will I say if they piss me off.
But that day a) I was bummed out b) trying acting friendly for a change (I don’t know why but I tend to not notice people mocking me unless I assume bad intentions beforehand, part and parcel of being non NT I guess).
Literally ONE moment of weakness in a couple of months and I get humiliated, JFL.
Literally ONE day when I go outside out of my own volition and I get humiliated. JFL.
That’s the thing about sub5 life that I haven’t seen mentioned by anyone yet - you either live your life as an abused dog or as an attack dog – constantly tense, scanning every social interaction for any offense, always ready to spaz out at moments notice. That’s it, these are your two choices, two modes of existence, there is no middle way or third option, relax around people for a moment and you’ll regret it immediately. It’s all so tiring.
End of side tangent.
====================================================================================================================================

Anyway, I got to the shittier bench where there is internet, typed “dbdr” into youtube, and guess what? Entire channel is gone :feelscry:. Best thing is that I have been putting away watching last video (the one with mad max thumbnail, if someone has archive I’d be thankful) that he made for a few days now because it was always kind of late when I got around to it.

I swear God is fucking with me sometimes :lul:

Last edited:
The noreplypill is even more BRUTAL than the forstbenchmaxxing saga.

why were those other people there at that bench?

why were those other people there at that bench?
I guess they wanted to rest for a moment, baldfag seemed to be really tired (but not too tired for ultra jestermaxxing). I was there first though.
Why are they still alive?
Good question.
Yesterday was so brutal:

1. Mother comes back from several day tour, as soon as I drive her home she immediately starts huge argument over stupid bullshit (I half-jokingly said: you didn’t had to call everyday mom. That’s it, that was the entire reason for a shitstorm). Whatever satisfaction I had from finally biting the bullet and signing up for college that day was instantly gone.
2. Bummed out as fuck, I take a walk, end up having to witness jestermaxxing deluxe and getting indirectly mocked by oofy doofy jestermaxer, only realized that later
3. Seething as fuck I think “well, at least I’ll finally get around to watching that last dbdr”
4. Find out that dbdr is gone, reduced to ashes
5. Come back home, lurk and post on .is for the rest of the evening

The total sum of seethe and despair I was feeling yesterday was incredible.