Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal fatpill on Tinder

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
He looks good in the face, prob would slay if he had low bf and didnt talk like a cuck in text

The guy can just lose weight so it isn't over for him and is not a concern for the blackpill.

Slampigs on the other hand get tons of matches from chub-chasing Chads which is why they don't care about losing weight. If anything you get cancelled for rejecting fat foids for being "fatphobic" and that he ain't good enough to handle her "curves".

His chances of ascending are pretty good, the face is ok and his height will do the job. When you're 5'7 like me, it's fucking over.

i hope the dude has metabolic syndrome and has to work out 2x a day and eat one meal every three days for 2 years to lose weight

His chances of ascending are pretty good, the face is ok and his height will do the job. When you're 5'7 like me, it's fucking over.
or when you're 5'10 and brown like me

He looks good in the face, prob would slay if he had low bf and didnt talk like a cuck in text
6'4tards stole everything that was MINE

Fatties are fakecels especially the tall ones

You cannot be an incel for being a fatass. You can lose weight. You can't gain height. You can't lose autism. You can't gain jaw length. Fatties will never be incels

And yet landwhales get an absurd amount of attention just because they're foids.