Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Brutal Fatality of 11 year relationship

• Thread starter Deleted member 29115
  • Start date
Deleted member 29115

Deleted member 29115

Self-banned
-
Anyone with a decent IQ can tell you never enter a relationship with someone with a kid. Even if you are late in the dating game. The way she finished him has me thinking the way he portrays himself as specious, his naïveté after being blatantly butchered.

The fatality of 29
Brutal fatality
Fatality3

Lmao the woman is obviously the victim in this. Her hubby should have been okay co-parenting with a drug addicted felon and sharing his wifes anus. He's being selfish by expecting his wife to only have sex with him and stay loyal to him.

He doesn't own her.

Sigh, the female oppression never ends.

I'm not reading past the title. If you're not married, it's not an affair. She simply cheating on you for another bf she got instead of you.
Gf for 11 years isn't a red flag, dumbass? 11 years and not going further in the relationship isn't a red flag?

I'm not reading past the title. If you're not married, it's not an affair. She simply cheating on you for another bf she got instead of you.
Gf for 11 years isn't a red flag, dumbass? 11 years and not going further in the relationship isn't a red flag?

Exactly. You should see him in the comments. How could this be? I am apalled! She's a fucking thot.

Great idea!!

He should have married her so he could pay a fine to divorce her, AND she could get child support and alimony from him!

Damn that was depressing as fuck. What hell because he’s stuck with that cunt and if he walks hell get child support raped

What the fuck is this. Ragefuel indeed.

Yeah that kid ain't his.

Inceldom (call it a cope) is a blessing since we never have to deal with it.

Pump and dump or nothing.

Great idea!!

He should have married her so he could pay a fine to divorce her, AND she could get child support and alimony from him!
More like he should have dumped her realizing she was using him years ago. I'm sure he wanted to marry her but she didn't want to because committing would have trapped her and she would play more of the victim.

Would you be gf with someone for years and seeing no signs of progress and not move on to the next girl? Seeing this guy isn't incel, it would not be hard for him to find someone else after those red flags.

are you trying to make me read cuckold wall of text :waitwhat:

More like he should have dumped her realizing she was using him years ago. I'm sure he wanted to marry her but she didn't want to because committing would have trapped her and she would play more of the victim.

Would you be gf with someone for years and seeing no signs of progress and not move on to the next girl? Seeing this guy isn't incel, it would not be hard for him to find someone else after those red flags.
Marriage is beyond cucked at this point. If you see signing a contract that legally binds you to someone as "progress" then you're out of your god damn mind. Sounds like typical government brainwashing.

He may end up paying child support for his child, but if he married this whore he'd also be paying a third of his salary yearly, not to mention he'd get fucked in family court.

He should be counting his lucky stars he didn't marry this whore and lose more of his shit.

if your standard is loyalty

then your standards are too high for white whores in 2020

Marriage is beyond cucked at this point. If you see signing a contract that legally binds you to someone as "progress" then you're out of your god damn mind. Sounds like typical government brainwashing.

He may end up paying child support for his child, but if he married this whore he'd also be paying a third of his salary yearly, not to mention he'd get fucked in family court.

He should be counting his lucky stars he didn't marry this whore and lose more of his shit.
Marriage, a one-sided contract where a party is rewarded for breaking it.

When you explain marriage like a business partnership not a single person sign it. Yet cucks break their backs for the chance to.
if your standard is loyalty

then your standards are too high for white whores in 2020
It's foid behavior in general. White ones have the same programming as noodles.

The part I like best in these stories involving women cheating is how the woman almost always flips out and gets angry when she gets caught cheating. It's fucking ridiculous and an absolute lol moment, but yet again I'm not surprised, as the quality of women has greatly diminished over the past 20 years.

It would be like if some serial killer finally got caught after killing 32 people, and then he flips out during the main trial and calls the police "stalkers" and tells them to fuck themselves.

Nothing is fair in love tbh

Marriage is a terrible idea.
Marrying a foid after she asks you to doesn't guarantee her staying with you for life.
If you are a guy in a position to ascend you have to be willing to accept that lifelong relationships aren't going to be the norm unless you are chad these days.

Someone TLDR that please @ThoughtfulCel

Someone TLDR that please @ThoughtfulCel
Basically his whore girlfriend of 11 years who he has a child with has been fucking some other dude.

The guy whos raw dogging her is a drug addict (go figure) and not even allowed to see his own kids yet this guys girlfriend won't agree to 50/50 custody with him.

Its a classic case of a shitty woman with a good man fucking a shitty man on the side and ruining not only her relationship, but her childs mental health and future all for the feel good tingles in her vagina. She's a fine example of modern women

Last edited:
Basically his whore girlfriend of 11 years who he has a child with has been fucking some other dude.

The guy whos raw dogging her is a drug addict (go figure) and not even allowed to see his own kids yet his wife won't agree to 50/50 custody.

Its a classic case of a shitty women with a good man fucking a shitty man on the side and ruining not only her relationship, but her childs mental health and future all for the feel good tingles in her vagina. She's a fine example of modern women
Oh ok. It’s basically dual mating strategy. Typical foid.

View: https://voca.ro/17jpppzoYJ8Z

The guy whos raw dogging her is a drug addict (go figure) and not even allowed to see his own kids yet this guys girlfriend won't agree to 50/50 custody with him.

Its a classic case of a shitty woman with a good man fucking a shitty man on the side and ruining not only her relationship, but her childs mental health and future all for the feel good tingles in her vagina. She's a fine example of modern women
It's a shame you don't go tear her limbs off.
The part I like best in these stories involving women cheating is how the woman almost always flips out and gets angry when she gets caught cheating. It's fucking ridiculous and an absolute lol moment, but yet again I'm not surprised, as the quality of women has greatly diminished over the past 20 years.

It would be like if some serial killer finally got caught after killing 32 people, and then he flips out during the main trial and calls the police "stalkers" and tells them to fuck themselves.
In her mind she's done nothing wrong & if anything he owes her lol.

Last edited:
Also note the big dick Chad she was cheating with and left her family for.. lives with his parents.(this is for moneymaxxers to see)

She even lied and got $700 from this cuck so that she could pay for a hotel room for Chad and her.

Where it all went wrong for this cuck is when he got sick with depression and she became the one supporting him. You can see how she actually tried to support him and help him back at first. But when it became apparent that he was going to be depressed for a long time, and maybe not ever recover she started pulling away and looking for other dudes.

Also imo you can't let a woman be not pregnant for 7 years. Her biological drive will force her to go out and look for another man to knock her up.

You might say ya but she was probably the one who also didn't want another kid and was taking birth control pills. That is probably true but her instinctual drives don't know that, all her lizard brain knows is she is not getting pregnant.

Last edited:
Cuckmaxxing doesn't work. You'll just allow women to walk over you.
Inceltears, I'm trying to help you