Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill BRUTAL FACEPILL, What Separates Chad from Incel

Heightframeface

Heightframeface

Banned
-
It's quite comical to know that a man's life is largely ruled by his looks, so I'm going to compile a list of characteristics that splits Chads from incels. A guy with every single positive attribute usually gets his life handed to him on a silver platter so long as he's not short, scrawny, or non-NT, while a man with the opposite combination will generally find himself getting annihilated in life when it comes to getting respect and entering quality relationships. You can cope with money, status, personality, or any other b.s. excuse that can save you from getting decimated in the sexual marketplace, but good looks are all that truly matters.

What You Want as a Man

Pretty-boy Features
Hair: Low and thick
Skin: Clear and golden
Teeth: Straight and white
Coloring: Light eyes with a nice skin tone, good hair coloring, dark brows
*Pretty basic and obvious, but it allows puny guys like Justin Bieber to attract millions of girls worldwide.
ebce2b77835a89d25752b3b9bf9446a5.png

Bone-Structure
Eye-area: Good orbitals, hooding, brows, with adequate IPD, spacing, PCT (hunter eyes)
nDGlQ5L.jpg
ksDHgR78kWYIheyqmflHrEsy7Ysxt_cJp3DeTbvkgBU.jpg

*Look at our fellow St. Blackops2cel with an upgrade.

Mid-face: Projected maxilla, wide palate, wide zygos, 2.0+ FWHR
8rColcw.jpg

*If you're on the lower side of FWHR, you're much more likely to be exploited in every facet of life. There's various studies of linking it to success in the workplace, dating, fighting, etc.

Lower-third, jawline, angularity: Small, philtrum. Tall, broad, projected chin. Tall ramus, long mandible, projected massetters , defined, with a solid gonial angle
9XmixpH.png

*A large percentage of sex-appeal goes into the lower-third. It's what diverges 'sexy stud' from baby-faced beta orbiter or quintessential incel.

Skull: Proportionate, large, warrior skull (Could include neck, but that's more about frame)
Skull
lanza.jpg

*Yes, skull size matters.

Support (Symmetry, Nose, Ears, Lips..): Just the icing on the cake, but it can make or break a man. So long as you're not flawed in this regard, you're good to go if everything else is in order.

-With this nuclear black-pill knowledge (call it basement-dwelling, over-analytical b.s., I really don't care), you find that people primarily operate off of primitive instincts first while rejecting the weak, and then resort to a facade of blue-pilled virtue-signaling hogwash when they attempt to be goody two-shoes while encouraging the inferior to hang in there and not worry about sex, respect, and the like (cough, CUCKTEARS), but one thing will never change, and that's human carnality.

Weak chin and it's OVA

I thought I was doing okay until the jawline thing. "A large percentage of sex appeal goes into the lower third". Fuck my life.

I’d probably put symmetry and nose higher up in importance.

i literally hit all of the death sentences. I don't have a single good feature.

fwhr dont affect ur fighting chance its perceived fighting chance retard

pretty muc heverything else is accurate tho also lol at justin bieber in that picture his skull so small

Yes, water is wet, either rope or cope.

ROFL it even says it in the studies where u get the information from, have u seen the pikey gypsy fighters with their narrow inbred skulls? they could break ur face in seconds