Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal experience on VRchat

Darth Aries

Darth Aries

Chad is balls deep while you rot
★★★★★
I was voice trolling on VRchat a while back and this foid who I was convinced was a dude at first started talking to me. I genuinely thought she was a guy but I kept talking and then she gave me her snapchat, and after checking her story she was some mexican looking becky. Long story short she video calls me, and the moment she sees my face, all initial interest is lost (rip personality pill) and then she says “hold on my friend is calling me ill call you back”

It’s been 2 weeks, she never called back

I was voice trolling on VRchat a while back and this foid who I was convinced was a dude at first started talking to me. I genuinely thought she was a guy but I kept talking and then she gave me her snapchat, and after checking her story she was some mexican looking becky. Long story short she video calls me, and the moment she sees my face, all initial interest is lost (rip personality pill) and then she says “hold on my friend is calling me ill call you back”

Brutal. Totally because she detected your “ersonality”

Brotal i’ve mever showed my face at all to strangers even when chaddishinf if they ask for a facetime i. Just block and delete them or come up with some bs that my cameras broken

Brutal personalityPILL, indeed.

why would u show ur face. just audio call

u could have had a decent cope if u only talked on voice calls
she made me do most of the talking before I even showed my face and I quickly ran out of shit to say and it got awkward. These foids have the personality of white paint, which reinforces the idea that they are nothing but objects

Brual, no personality for your face. At least you tired

she made me do most of the talking before I even showed my face and I quickly ran out of shit to say and it got awkward. These foids have the personality of white paint, which reinforces the idea that they are nothing but objects
Yep, she will only respond and add to the conversation if she is interested in you i.e. you are a Chad

They have no personality
All females look like cousins these days regardless of ethnicity due to similar makeup styles and surgery jfl

"Stupid incel, your personality is why you can't get women!!!"

had the same thing happen to me with an asian slut I met on another game, the moment she saw my face she stopped texting