Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Brutal ethnicpill by Indian anon

Mahmoud

Mahmoud

Officer
★★
It’s over.

Attachments

• 5C46D728-4FAE-4AB0-90B6-EBD8346FCB3F.jpeg
    5C46D728-4FAE-4AB0-90B6-EBD8346FCB3F.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 389
Once again first reply, I just broke this thread's hymen. Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers.

Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you.

It's Over , you might as well just go post on IncelTears and talk about how much of a "man" you are for replying on a thread that I pump and dumped. Have fun with my scraps, cucks.

Once again first reply, I just broke this thread's hymen. Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers.

Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you.

It's Over , you might as well just go post on IncelTears and talk about how much of a "man" you are for replying on a thread that I pump and dumped. Have fun with my scraps, cucks.
post maxxing on .co jfl. It’s over for postcels.

That said, is over for curries
post maxxing on .co jfl. It’s over for postcels.
I just had to take the chance since is your first post, and I was the first reply to the first post

I disagree with OP. If in the west, then ricecels have it as bad as curries since their women largely go after white men. But as far as home countries are concerned, the ricecels mog currycels. Curryland is a big shithole and living here (unless youre very rich) means constant suffering.

I disagree with OP. If in the west, then ricecels have it as bad as curries since their women largely go after white men. But as far as home countries are concerned, the ricecels mog currycels. Curryland is a big shithole and living here (unless youre very rich) means constant suffering.
Ricecels don’t get shit on unlike curry and sands. How many times you heard a rice got shot by a white nationalist?

Meanwhile in New Zealand and bunch of sand and curry Muslims got shot by a white nationalist and 60% of the world was celebrating JFL.

Last edited:
Curries really have it the worst.

Ricecels don’t get shit on unlike curry and sands. How many times you heard a rice got shot by a white nationalist?

Ricecels get cucked far too often in the west.
Meanwhile in New Zealand and bunch of sand and curry Muslims got shot by a white nationalist and 60% of the world was celebrating JFL.

Overall currycels are more expendable than other race of men. My point is that ricecels dont exactly have it easy either in the west.

Last edited:

High IQ.

Great post buddy boyo. :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

True. Noodlewhores despise their men. Currywhores too, but they can be wrangled and managed by the society. Curry society is quite based.

But the topic of the post is about social stigma attached to curries (in the west). Rices don't have that problem.

But after coronachan, Rices might start to see some social stigma against them.

Last edited:
indian men are definitely the worst class that you can be (aside from something extreme like aboriginals)

I would rather lose a finger than live in curryland tbh

brutal currypill tbh

At least Asians have non-shitholes
We are seen as disgusting animals
Damn, these parts hit hard.

tbh jfl
I thought it was just sands who were there tbh

Damn, these parts hit hard.

tbh jfl
I thought it was just sands who were there tbh
17 Pakistanis, 9 Indians, and 6 Bangladeshi. That’s 32 out of 58.
Curries surpassed the sand toll in that attack.