Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal episode from my past.

TheMostAncientcel

TheMostAncientcel

Banned
-
It was late 2001 and I was 18. I was in my prime and never looked better neither before of after.I had the year before lost 40 lbs and even gymcelled a bit.So I was lean, slightly muscular and had a very fair skin combined with very long hair (thar are now gone for good) and a not so critical height of 5 ft 9.For the first time in my life I really tought I was good looking....how deluded and bluepilled I was.

So basically I was proudly walking on my own when out of nowhere a little foid (no older than 5) starts pointing her finger at me telling to her good looking parents "loooook!How ugly!How Ugly!How Ugly" she fucking reapeted it like 10 times and it stills echoes through my head like an open wound.And keep in mind she was saying those thing NOT with a malicious or mocking voice but with just a relaxed yet very surprised tone.

But the most brutal part had yet to come. The normie good looking parents instead of telling her something like "what are you saying honey he's just a normal boy!" mumbled in a falsely sorry voices things like "you have not to say those things shhhh" basically admitting her daughter was acting in a too sincere and open way about my subhumanity. I was really shocked and confused and just kept walking stoically with slightly wet eyes.

When I returned home I just threw myself over the bed staring at the roof in darkness. All my foolish beliefs of being a human being and even a good looking one where smashed and obliterated.After almost 20 years I still hear that voice "how ugly!how ugly!".

It truly never began.

So basically I was proudly walking on my own when out of nowhere a little foid (no older than 5) starts pointing her finger at me telling to her good looking parents "loooook!How ugly!How Ugly!How Ugly" she fucking reapeted it like 10 times and it stills echoes through my head like an open wound.And keep in mind she was saying those thing NOT with a malicious or mocking voice but with just a relaxed yet very surprised tone.
Preteen foids already looking for chad.

GG

DTIxbntX4AAdJIG

I'm sorry to hear that, seems very brutal.

Wow it is sad when even young children mock us

This must be very hard at 18.

Women was a mistake.

You recieved the blackpill before many of our youngcels were born. Brutal account

Can relate. When I was 19 I lost weight and got a haircut, I dressed up nicely because I was going to take picture for Id card. I walked past an ugly foid about my age and her little sister about 6 or 7yo, I heard them saying "what a stud" then both burst into laugh, they didn't even tried to hide it.

Op you are old like me. It’s over for us.

Insults by kids are the worst.
I remember at 17 this 5 yo girl saying to me "ew,so ugly" completely unprovoked
But its all in our heads

It was late 2001 and I was 18. I was in my prime and never looked better neither before of after.I had the year before lost 40 lbs and even gymcelled a bit.So I was lean, slightly muscular and had a very fair skin combined with very long hair (thar are now gone for good) and a not so critical height of 5 ft 9.For the first time in my life I really tought I was good looking....how deluded and bluepilled I was.

But the most brutal part had yet to come. The normie good looking parents instead of telling her something like "what are you saying honey he's just a normal boy!" mumbled in a falsely sorry voices things like "you have not to say those things shhhh" basically admitting her daughter was acting in a too sincere and open way about my subhumanity. I was really shocked and confused and just kept walking stoically with slightly wet eyes.

When I returned home I just threw myself over the bed staring at the roof in darkness. All my foolish beliefs of being a human being and even a good looking one where smashed and obliterated.After almost 20 years I still hear that voice "how ugly!how ugly!".

It truly never began.
Foids literally creating the Misogynists they complain about again. Foids do more to Blackpill youngcels than IT says we supposedly do

Ever think about finding that girl on her 18th birthday and showing her who is really ugly? :feelsEhh: