Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[brutal dutchpill] just by going to the store in America today I was exposed to more danger than a dutch person would be in 3 lifetimes

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
Buying groceries is the only fking thing I've done today and now it's evening. Shit takes me 14 hours to drive in perilous traffic, walk into store where I risk getting coronavirus or shot, buy over $100 worth of groceries and come back. Had to go back to the store because when I was bringing the bags in one tore and my bottle of hot sauce broke. Meanwhile in the Netherlands they have a shop right by their house and their superior Dutch blood makes them immune to all ailments and bullets.
tfw not dutch
Tfwnotdutch1

@RREEEEEEEEE thought on this?

lol imagine being from a first world country and still complaining

@RREEEEEEEEE thought on this?
Agreed, I actually have three supermarkets that I can reach in five minutes by foot, they're right around the corner. The first one I can reach within a minute, the other in three and the other in five. Also, guns are illegal here, so the chances of getting a cap in my ass because some thug nigger or cumskin can't stop being trigger-happy is slim. Don't get me wrong, there are still some people here that have guns and actually use them to kill people, but that usually happens to those in the drugdealer scene here.

???

there are grocery stores at every corner

>United States
>first world
jfl
Mogs me so hard im fucked here its over @muharremabi imagine living in usa and crying about it tbh. Me and my bro muharremabi and cuyen - we would sell our bodies(jk inb4 warning) to live there.

we would sell our bodies(jk inb4 warning) to live there.
tbh ngl:feelskek::feelsbaton:

Turkey is fucked for both economic and political reasons. I also can't stand this country and it's soy/simp/lgbt/feminist people. It's over if we can't flee from this shithole.

tbh ngl:feelskek::feelsbaton:

Turkey is fucked for both economic and political reasons. I also can't stand this country and it's soy/simp/lgbt/feminist people. It's over if we can't flee from this shithole.
just be rich bro
Mogs me so hard im fucked here its over @muharremabi imagine living in usa and crying about it tbh. Me and my bro muharremabi and cuyen - we would sell our bodies(jk inb4 warning) to live there.
imagine being dutch
???

there are grocery stores at every corner
not here

Last edited:
>United States
>first world
jfl
So true.
US is like the 3rd world among all the 1st world nations. Most womn are fat as fuck lel it's pathetic

legit ragefuel. I went to France, and those European fuckers have 35 hour work weeks , one month paid leave and many other benefits. while us ameritards often don't even get 2 weeks a year.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back